PANDAS HAVE FEELINGS, TOO!!! *sob*

:bigsmile:

Who you callin' an SOB?!
    SOBs have feelings, too, you know.
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    I had success. So can you!

Sometimes it seems like the twists and turns in the habitrail of life are just too much, but brush yourself off, fill up those cheek pouches (or the equivalent) with courage and get back on the wheel!

(how's that?)

That's wheelist!!

Some of us can't afford a wheel. :cry:

Clearly the wheel was meant to be metaphorical. Everyone has a metaphorical wheel. If not an actual wheel, which would be even more awesome.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a quantum state, but then posting this caused me to be observed and made me ineligible. :grumble:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a quantum state, but then posting this caused me to be observed and made me ineligible. :grumble:
    Only for a very short moment.

Do you even Planck?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I had success. So can you!

Sometimes it seems like the twists and turns in the habitrail of life are just too much, but brush yourself off, fill up those cheek pouches (or the equivalent) with courage and get back on the wheel!

(how's that?)

That's wheelist!!

Some of us can't afford a wheel. :cry:

Clearly the wheel was meant to be metaphorical. Everyone has a metaphorical wheel. If not an actual wheel, which would be even more awesome.

That's metaphoricalist!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!