pretty bummed right now.

2»

Replies

• Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    OMG!!! Chat roullette! A friend of mine, as a joke, told me to check it out. Dirty, dirty site!
  • Scorpiomom222
    he doesnt know yet, im waiting for him to get home from drinking with his friends.
    poor fella doesnt know whats waiting for him.

pretty much have decieded, with help from you lot that im gonna dump the bugger.

What if it's not his friends he's drinking with, since he's so open to showing himself online?
  • who bloody knows what the hell he is doing! im less hurt and just feeling angry now ahah
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    I think you are too sexy for him and by exchanging photos with the ex it feeds his insecure ego!

You deserve someone who appreciates and is satisfied with you!

Karen
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Very sorry this happened. I think it's easy to post over the Internet to "dump the jerk", but I know after 6 years you must hurt very deeply. I have been the victim of infidelity as well and know how much it can shake your confidence and make you crazy and confused. In the middle of the night it is easy to just decide to dump him, but you also need to think this through. What if he says nothing more than the emails happened and he is contrite? What has your relationship been like up to this point? Have you felt cherished and happy or have things been kinda crappy anyway? Were you planning to get married or in a dead end? These questions aren't for me but for you to consider. I'm not going to tell you to stay or go since I'm not in your relationship, but if you are going to break up, know all the reasons you are doing so because he can dissolve away your determination with a few minutes of earnest begging otherwise.

Check out www.survivinginfidelity.com. They have some great resources, articles, and people in similar situations :flowerforyou:

At least if this is the end you have a smoking hot new you to find a new man with :wink:
  • Scorpiomom222
    who bloody knows what the hell he is doing! im less hurt and just feeling angry now ahah

Oh well. It's not like he could hurt things worse than he already has, since he technically was already cheating. I'm glad you are up to the challenge of trying to do what's right for you. If you can make your body healthy, you can do ANYTHING!!!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    he's a douche - confront him... watch him squirm and feel the power you get from it.
  • gave chatroulette a try, too many wierdos hiding in dark rooms! its not as fun as when your on it with a group of friends and drinking beers.

i decied to call him and ask him about it, bad idea as hes drunk and with friends and was just being defensive and pretty aggressive.
  • Scorpiomom222
    gave chatroulette a try, too many wierdos hiding in dark rooms! its not as fun as when your on it with a group of friends and drinking beers.

i decied to call him and ask him about it, bad idea as hes drunk and with friends and was just being defensive and pretty aggressive.

What a jerk! OBVIOUSLY he's caught. A real man would be like, okay I'm caught. I'm sorry......blah blah blah. Normal cheater, begging on his knees. Correction. A real man wouldn't cheat in ANY WAY. I'm sorry you are going through this. It makes it difficult to stay on task. Hugs!
This discussion has been closed.