where do you hold your weight?

13»

Replies

• hihoward
    hihoward Posts: 5 Member
    Hi,

How do you calculate your caloric gains with weight training??
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Mine use to go to my hips, butt, thighs but now it's my belly. I am starting Hip Hop Abs to try and help this area out!
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    stomach... mother freakin' prick!
  • Stomach, thighs, and the SIDES of my boobs. Bleh!

Like other's have said... you can't target fat loss. But you CAN target muscle groups under the fat... to emerge later when the fat is gone. :P
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    big fat stomach and my chin...the rest of my body is fine
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Boobies and calves. Can't wait until I get more fat off me so those 2 areas slim down!
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    stomach :grumble:
  • kbkeats
    kbkeats Posts: 103 Member
    Belly. Seems to be a theme :ohwell:
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Stomach, thighs, and the SIDES of my boobs. Bleh!

Like other's have said... you can't target fat loss. But you CAN target muscle groups under the fat... to emerge later when the fat is gone. :P

AHHH I have noticed the side of my boobs lately too....random and I hate it!

• AHHH I have noticed the side of my boobs lately too....random and I hate it!

It's like, "hmmm... is that boob? of weird-side-boob-fat?" I'm pretty sure it's boob fat, lol. I hate it too! Makes my boobs look so frumpy.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    stomach. it sucks.
  • HauteBetic
    HauteBetic Posts: 5 Member
    I hold my weight in my thighs, hips, and bum. Because underneath all the fat, they are all so stunningly awesome that to look upon them with mortal eyes would give one the briefest glimpse of heavenly perfection before rendering them blind forever, for all other sights would be pure disappointment and send lookers into a inescapable, hopeless depression. :sad:

Best post EVER! :love:
  • echoslug
    echoslug Posts: 73 Member
    Right between the belly button and top of my hips. I swear there is a 3 inch difference between my waist and my belly button.
  • I used to think I carry my weight on the thighs and butt..now I become to think it's everywhere: even my ears are bigger than most people out there...
    :huh:

me too! Is it possible to have head fat? Seriously, my head is way bigger than the average person... and the more I lose... the smaller it gets. 50lbs ago, everyone called me Bighead... now... no one ever says it.