No. Let's put THIS topic to bed now!

Options
2»

Replies

• avemaryama
    avemaryama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m91ver35hn1rrjkg1o1_500.gif
    Anyone notice how there are 4 pillows when she jumps up and only 1 when she lands. I think she has company lol
    If you look closer, you can see that the other "pillows" have been blended into the background and are stationary. Disney got lazy :flowerforyou:
    well look at you Ms Glass half full :angry:

Is no one going to address the very elephant? If she did have a guest, would that be bestiality?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Anyone notice how there are 4 pillows when she jumps up and only 1 when she lands. I think she has company lol
    If you look closer, you can see that the other "pillows" have been blended into the background and are stationary. Disney got lazy :flowerforyou:

Is no one going to address the very elephant? If she did have a guest, would that be bestiality?
    Sebastian? Nah, he's a crab lol.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    hmm...she ain't going to bed. She just got a text from ole boy, who plans to stop by after work and um....yeah. Why else would she have all those pillows on the bed? duhhhhh
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options

So someone did give her the crabs. I was right!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

So someone did give her the crabs. I was right!
    No no, she's on a low carb diet, not crab diet.