• MarKayDee
    Options
    I put mine in:
    Risotto
    Mac and cheese
    Caesar salad
    Rice balls

I stuff them with crab and cream cheese

I eat them on toast, or sandwiches with tomato slices.

Sometimes I eat them plain for lunch at work. The thing is I love them, and you don't and I have no way of knowing what tastes you DO like so no idea of how you would like avocados.

EDIT: forgot about the avocado frozen yogurt I buy every summer, so good.
  • littleandysmom
    littleandysmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Mix an avocado, a stevia packet, and a couple teaspoons of cocoa powder in your food processor. Makes yummy gluten and dairy free chocolate pudding.

I put mine in:
    Risotto
    Mac and cheese
    Caesar salad
    Rice balls

I stuff them with crab and cream cheese

I eat them on toast, or sandwiches with tomato slices.

Sometimes I eat them plain for lunch at work. The thing is I love them, and you don't and I have no way of knowing what tastes you DO like so no idea of how you would like avocados.

EDIT: forgot about the avocado frozen yogurt I buy every summer, so good.

Great ideas! I love avocados and eat them plain. Wish I could grow an avocado tree. Tried a couple of times but it's too hot and dry where I live. Will have to try some of these ideas!
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Not yet, not yet, not yet, not yet, NOW, too late.

-Avocados.

You know when they get to NOW, you can throw them in the fridge, unpeeled, and they'll keep for about a week at perfect, right?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Stop eating stuff you don't like. There's a billion other foods in the world and a lot of them are nutritious.
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I LOVE AVACODOS CANT GET ENOUGH
  • swervycrazy
    Options
    Iam new to avacodos as well. I made mine into a shake with fat free milk,protein powder and fresh strawberries and it was amazing
  • StephanieMM2013
    Options
    Avocados are one of my all time favorite foods. They are extremely tempermental and that can make them expensive, but once you get a good one, you forget all the pain and suffering you had to go through to get it ;)

Best possible scenario: find a friend who can show you GOOD avocado or guacamole. Subway's SUCKS, and often restaurants will make you a batch out of a bad avocado D: no bueno.

Good luck and I hope you end up liking them!
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    You have to eat it x many times before you start liking it.

I grew up in a household of people who loved it, but never liked it myself, until one day I suddenly started liking it, and now I eat it ALL the time.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Serve it with something you do like. If that doesn't work, why eat it at all?