• hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    mimj4j.jpg

OMG. Want.
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Payday, M&Ms, and pretty much any chocolate with nuts. I used to adore Chunkys' but I can't find them anymore.
  • Arranna1212
    Arranna1212 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I made this the other night.... There's an inch thick fudge brownie underneath the peanut butter/sweetened condensed milk, m&m's and mini chocolate chips. Seen the pizza brownie on FB? This was my version lol... It was about 600 calories a slice if I calculated it right.

http://s43.photobucket.com/user/babigirlangel93/media/1977158_10151906449797015_2000863341_n.jpg.html
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I despise all of you and your satanic photos
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I despise all of you and your satanic photos
    [secretly replied to keep this bookmarked]
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I despise all of you and your heavenly photos

FIFY :laugh:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I made this the other night.... There's an inch thick fudge brownie underneath the peanut butter/sweetened condensed milk, m&m's and mini chocolate chips. Seen the pizza brownie on FB? This was my version lol... It was about 600 calories a slice if I calculated it right.

http://s43.photobucket.com/user/babigirlangel93/media/1977158_10151906449797015_2000863341_n.jpg.html

Aw, couldn't see it but yum!!! It sounds great!
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered almonds. Went to the health food store yesterday with hubby with innocent intentions and he ended up filling up a bag full of them. Had to have one (okay not one) when we got home. Yummy.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I despise all of you and your heavenly photos

FIFY :laugh:
    Thanks! Darn Autocorrect :blushing:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered almonds. Went to the health food store yesterday with hubby with innocent intentions and he ended up filling up a bag full of them. Had to have one (okay not one) when we got home. Yummy.
    My favorite as well. Kirkland in Costco sells them by the bucketful. And I'm a sucker for M&M Almond. I just need to make sure not to carry the bag around with me or I'll scarf them all down in a sitting.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    a9e19r6wdfgz.jpeg