Biggest Loser Finale...what is going on??

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• cdfitness200
    cdfitness200 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I agree that some people on here defending her may be projecting their own issues or similarities. This thread to me isn't about a specific weight and height. Its about a specific weight and height as it applies to a specific person, Rachel. Because if you do not see that clearly Rachel does not look well and not well as in looks, but not well as in health, then I don't know what else you need to see that she isn't healthy. Bob knew this as did Jillian and that is why they looked the way they did when she came out and why they posted what they did ion their Facebook pages.
    Exactly.
  • Dancepokey1
    Options
    I feel bad for Rachel. I personally think she's anorexic & instead of getting her life back & taking control of her life she is headed on a path of self destruction & isolation. She complained about being isolated & not having friends but I didn't see her trying to make friends on the Biggest Loser show. Jenn seems like the only one that hung out with her, but we never heard Rachel giving a rat's assistance about anyone except herself! :( When Rachel brought food to UT she didn't even offer to SHARE it with Jennifer. Rachel to me still seems to be self-absorbed & consumed solely with herself (getting skinny & winning the money at all costs). But Thank God she didn't die like Karen Carpenter did! Let's HOPE Rachel realizes before it's too late that the SIZE 6 she was on Makeover Week is the SIZE she should be to be HEALTHY. She should have realized as Jay did what an ideal weight for her is.
  • lisajsund
    lisajsund Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I think she is closer to 5% body fat. I didn't see a shred of fat on her. Too low for any woman, let alone a woman of child-bearing age.
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
  • Raaynn
    Raaynn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just watched the biggest loser season on Hulu so I can now get in on this conversation. WOW,,,,,,,,,, just WOW..... it was obvious they all wanted to lose for the money except maybe Jennifer who actually looked as though she built muscle instead of tried to starve it off. Bobby began starving himself well before the finaly. Bobby starved himself to get back in the house and then again majorly to get in the top three. that was very disappointing as the healthier one was Chelsea obviously. Bobby was just as scary but he was wearing a suit. Rachel did what she knew she had to do to beat the cheater Bobby, all the starving began with him getting back in the house. I don't think she would have dropped so low if Bobby had not also dropped so low. she knew what he was doing and so did the other trainers. They knew it was gonna be bad as soon as Bobby dropped 17 lbs that last week. I don't blame her one bit. 250k is a ton of money and no doubt she has put a healthy amount back on.