Replies

• ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    It's my last name backwards.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    the first original band that I fronted in '96 as both the lead singer and guitarist....The Jackpot Clowns....
    551344_10151563015873363_2119168128_n_zpsdb6d39d3.jpg \m/
  • Llamedos1960
    Options
    I was born in 1960.

Llamedos? Read it backwards! :laugh: :drinker:
  • the first original band that I fronted in '96 as both the lead singer and guitarist....The Jackpot Clowns....back then I was the only one who had e-mail, so to represent the band I was jackpotclown@aol.com \m/
    551344_10151563015873363_2119168128_n_zpsdb6d39d3.jpg \m/

I DID not know that!!!

thanks!!

Me?

I'm a SexKitten...

who Loves It Rough....

(My lover also chose my name...and it's fitting....it suits me)
  • Panthers89
    Panthers89 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    The University of Pittsburgh mascot and the year I graduated with my Bachelor's Degree.
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Wedding text: And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
    That's what hopefaithlove came from!
    24 is my birthday!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Definition of ZeroAccess: The ability to obtain information in such a short period of time that it appeared as if no time has transpired.

I'm an IT nerd and it's an IT word. I've had this name for around 15 years now.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I am a Mama of 2 and I still have a stuffed monkey named "Funky" that I got when I was 4. She looks great for a 36 yr old stuffie! :smile:
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    My formal name is Warrior Cupcake in the Back Left Corner of the Truly Fit Tribe Under the Leadership of the Most Supreme Diva Warrior Shawn, nicknamed Warrior Cupcake in the Back Left
    And I am a professional bellydancer, thus WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr was born
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    My name is Krysten
  • MandaPatty
    Options
    MandaPatty- Amanda Patricia , I've had several people use it as a nick name for me. I've always kinda liked it.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Im a huge white stripes fan and I am 22 years old.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    My slorish ways

How YOU doin? :love: :flowerforyou:
  • bg192905
    bg192905 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    b-birthday g-girls, 19-oldest daughters birthday, 29-middle daughters birthday, 05-youngest daughters birthday
  • IVMarkIV
    IVMarkIV Posts: 116
    Options
    Opioid/pain receptors (Greek) and Script (Latin)...my love of endogenous opioid enkephalins from exercise and my hate for prescription and street opioid addicts
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Dave Matthews Band fan and this is a line from the song Pig. Also applies nicely to fitness for motivation.

((I met Dave in a record shop in New Orleans! My hubster and I were perusing vintage vinyl - and so was Dave! Nice guy! I took a pic and sent it to my sister to make her jealous since she LOVES him lol )

What a fun topic! I read every one -- some are hilarious! My favorite is grumpsandwich and threefancy.

Mine is because I am creative, and I believe in consciously creating my life the way I want it to be rather than just letting it happen. :flowerforyou:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    My slorish ways

How YOU doin? :love: :flowerforyou:

Back off. That slore is mine!
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Initials and that I'm a Carolina girl....best in the world. Sing along....

you're so fine girl, you're one of a kind
    Sweet Carolina Girls
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    man + k + 32 =
    man + [my 1st initial] + [my age when i signed up for mfp last yr]
    man + k ~ 'manque'' = fancy french word for 'artistically frustrated' (+ sounds like "Man Ray" which is also cool)