What does your username represent?

Options

Replies

• HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    It's just a matter of time: sick body, sick mind.
  • howcanthatbetakenalready
    Options
    every user name I actually wanted was taken....
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I have tattoos, i'm a dude, and the years both my kids were born.
  • Jelly_Roll_Patrol
    Jelly_Roll_Patrol Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Jelly rolls because I am a chunky monkey and have those in abundance and then patrol because I am "police-ing" my body to be better than what it is.
  • Talako
    Talako Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    The Choctaw word for Grey Eagle
  • Caterpillar_17
    Caterpillar_17 Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Who I am right now and a reminder of who I want to become.
  • howcanthatbetakenalready
    Options
    The Choctaw word for Grey Eagle

Awesome!
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    my first name :Trista.... my middle initial J... and 90-the year I was born. Simple and straight to the point.
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    The excuses I keep using when I give up and come back again.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Am extremely pale and got married number is year I was born :) (also xbox gamer tag)
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    My name, and a cute nickname my friends sometimes call me, "Maya Papaya".
  • mostafaaaaaaa
    mostafaaaaaaa Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My name is Mostafa the additional a's is the way my family and my friends scream and say my name when i make a prank on them shame on me :P
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I collect kick butt female action figures. Been my online nickname for years.
  • ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My favorite companion from Doctor Who
  • Rerun201
    Rerun201 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    From a previous life when I was a detective for the local PD. I ended up getting demoted (not justifiably so, IMO). I promised myself that I would make the grade once more by scoring at the top of the next promotional process. I did exactly that and was re-promoted to detective. My first "new" assignment was to a drug unit that worked with undercover officers and informants; it was required that you have a nickname. You had a short time to choose your own or one was chosen for you. Those chosen for you were never all that great (a friend of mine with the last name of Bright was nicknamed Not So by his unit). I chose Rerun as I felt it appropriate, was pretty much non-offensive and served as a reminder to myself and others of what had happened to me. 201 was my radio call number when I retired (200 designated detective; 1 designated the most top, senior detective). So I mashed them together for my handle here.
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options
    comes from a line in a song that pumps me up to push harder during my workouts,

Version2 indicates my second profile, a much better and improved version of me
  • NicholePotato
    NicholePotato Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My name + potato. Because...potatoes
  • Changeisachoice
    Changeisachoice Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    When I signed up with MFP every part of my body jiggled like jello!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    This is a nickname my ex came up with for me because I have a habit of breaking things in a weird way.

I first got the name when I accidentally ripped a folding door off the wall thinking I was supposed to pull instead of push.

My husband calls me the same. One time when we were moving, I was pulling things out of the back of the uhaul, and he says to me, "Why is it when you reach in there I hear voices that say, 'Destroy, destroy, destroy!'?" I looked at him incredulously and said, "You hear them too?"