What was your most recent clothing NSV?

Options
seltzermint555
seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
Share your most recent clothing-related NSV here!

Here is mine. I bought a plain black long sleeve top on the cheap a little over 2 years ago, it was an XL (not plus) so WAYYYY too tight to wear alone and clung to every bulge. I was in 2X-3X at that time and it's not a loose cut top at all. I got it just so I'd have something to layer under this baggy poncho type dressy shirt I'd purchased. It looked fine.

Around November, I realized this XL top was still in my closet and actually fit fine as a normal top worn with jeans, which was pretty cool and I started wearing it that way.

Today I am wearing it with a black/white gingham button shirt down UNDER it - and it's fairly loose. Woo hoo!

Replies

• sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I just bought my first size medium dress and fits great!
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I went from XL sizing on the Jockey.com website to Medium. Lost a total of 9 inches around the waist.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    put on this size small deadboy & the elephantmen t shirt I had when I was 18 years old (which I found last week by some miracle)

still some what tight but damnnnnnnnnnn Im hot
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I found an OLD but cool long sleeve tee shirt in my closet (this pre-dates my 15 year old daughter) - Juniors' size Medium - and it fits me now.............!

AND - bonus - my daughter says it's 'cool'!

SHE CAN'T HAVE IT!!!
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    my New at christmas lululemon size 8 yoga pants are falling off me!!!!
  • henriettevanittersum
    Options
    <
    See my picture :-D
  • mmcdonald700
    mmcdonald700 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The other day... I snapped the bottom snap on my lab coat and it wasn't strained :) same thing with this longer button up (or I guess "snap up") shirt I have that also has snaps (the bottom one is around my hips so it was a little to snug before to snap it comfortably, it would just come undone while walking around or if i bent over or sat down)
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I can wear a size 0 jeans!!!!
  • TCarter18
    Options
    My pants size had ballooned to 16s and 18s. Today I was able to fit a size 14!
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I can wear a size small without my tummy poking out to greet everyone.:tongue:
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Down from a size XXL to L shirt
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Well I've only been at it 10 days now but my wedding ring slides on better/comes off easier.
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    <
    the dress I'm wearing in my picture. I hadn't been able to wear that dress in over two years! It was such an amazing feeling to fit back into it. Plus, the look on my husband's face was priceless :)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 4 panty to a 2.

HEY! ME TOO.

just kidding, I don't wear underwear.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    I went from a size 4 panty to a 2.

with your avatar pic as Russell Crowe this became hilarious :-)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    <----the privilege of wearing spandex without a long shirt :drinker:
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Well I've only been at it 10 days now but my wedding ring slides on better/comes off easier.

Very cool! My ring is sadly getting loose. I have always had dumbly tiny fingers for my large self. I guess next time I'll need a 4.5 ring, wha!?

I LOVE everyone's NSVs and they are so fun to read!!!!!
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I had a pair of jeans in my closet since 2009 that I wore exactly 1 time, before I got pregnant. I was able to button them up for the first time since (I couldn't even pull them past my hips, 4 months ago)!
  • snow00774
    Options
    what does NSV mean?:embarassed: