Fat to fit to muscular(40 pounds lost-12/15 gained)pics

2»

Replies

• waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Lookin good man.
    Thanks man ! Me too lol but im not gonna drop to sub 10% again i look too skinny i will stop at 13 i guess

In general as you gain muscle mass, lower BF%'s look better than they did when you had less lean mass.

Plus I've found that my body slowly but surely adapts to being at a lower BF% with time spent there, and fights it less and less, making it easier to get to and maintain.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Great job! =D Lookin good! ^.~
  • HungryasFuark
    HungryasFuark Posts: 463 Member
    Lookin good man.
    Thanks man ! Me too lol but im not gonna drop to sub 10% again i look too skinny i will stop at 13 i guess

In general as you gain muscle mass, lower BF%'s look better than they did when you had less lean mass.

Plus I've found that my body slowly but surely adapts to being at a lower BF% with time spent there, and fights it less and less, making it easier to get to and maintain.

Thanks man , i know but i think sub 10 % is for people that are close to their peak or at least half way there .. 10 - 13 % will make u look fuller and better IMO .. i have friends who compete in natural physique contests they look small at stage weight even though they have mass ..being natural sucks at that point lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!