Help me settle an argument

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
When you come home from work (assuming you have a day job?), do you get out of your work clothes? What do you put on if you do? What if you have to snowblow?

Tell me your routine.

*cough*sweatpantsforthewin*cough*

Replies

• tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I change from work clothes into sweater and jeans.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Bra is gone and sweats/lounge pants are coming on. (providing I'm not going anywhere else that night)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Pajama pants, T-shirt and slippers in the winter. T-shirt and running shorts in the summer.

If I had to snowblow, I don't know. Something really warm, though.

In the summer, I might just leave on the sundress I probably wore to work, though.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I change from work clothes to yoga pants/PJ bottoms and a tank top if I'm not going back out for any reason. If I'm going back out then it would probably be jeans.

I shoveled snow in my pajama bottoms yesterday . . . don't judge me!
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well I live alone. The minute I get through the door, I'm down to my undies and that's how I stay. I don't generally feel the cold in London, despite being Greek, but I don't really like being dressed.

If I have to leave the house it depends. Generally jeans and t shirt if for any period of time, if it's popping out to the car then undies it is!!

I like to be in my undies as much as I can
  • R_Calvillo
    R_Calvillo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I get home and put on my lion cloth. I just move around more easily in it than in pants.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I take off my shoes, my bra, and my pants and then put either yoga pants or sweats on. IMMEDIATELY. I also have this really ugly sweatshirt that was big on me before I lost 80 lbs that I usually wear. I'm so attractive....
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I change from work clothes to yoga pants/PJ bottoms and a tank top if I'm not going back out for any reason. If I'm going back out then it would probably be jeans.

I am certainly not the one judging here, Heather....

Guess who is
    tumblr_llanuoEncK1qj0zk3o1_500.gif
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    For me it depends on the day. Sometimes I strip, sometimes I change, sometimes I stay in my work clothes until I go to bed.

Jameson strips immediately. 2 mins after he gets in, I'll ask him to take out the garbage and he's already in his boxers.

He seems almost upset with me when I am still dressed in my work clothes at 9PM.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    because its cold, its either sweat pants, yoga pants, pajama pants and a tee shirt and maybe even a sweater and most definitely my knee high socks.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I get home and put on my lion cloth. I just move around more easily in it than in pants.
    That typo. Is funny.
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Usually I do change into yoga pants to walk the dog. If what I'm wearing is comfortable enough though (not a dress that I'll freeze my @$$ off in) I'll just change my shoes. But I usually change later into comfort clothes.
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    I don't work, but when I get home from Uni or from generally leaving the house I always put on my pjs or joggers and a hoody... not saying I'm not comfy in my normal clothes but pjs give a comfort jeans never could for me!

Slippers too. Absolutely love slippers/ slipper sock. Have about 20 pairs! haha
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I take off my shoes, my bra, and my pants and then put either yoga pants or sweats on. IMMEDIATELY. I also have this really ugly sweatshirt that was big on me before I lost 80 lbs that I usually wear. I'm so attractive....

69490-Gina-Carano-hot-smile-gif-VPQy.gif
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I wear a jacket and wool trousers at work (and sometimes a tie). I definitely ditch the jacket and tie, unless someone's coming over for drinks, and often the wool trousers if I'm going to be doing anything active or potentially messy, or if I just feel like lounging in jeans.

If I have to clear snow, I put on a ratty old coat and a pair of jeans I reserve for the purpose, because whatever I wear will pick up the exhaust smell from my snow thrower. If I'm just sweeping snow (for less than an inch, I find a push broom to be better than a shovel or the machine), then I'll sometimes do it in my work clothes.
  • TaneeshiaW
    Options
    Work clothes are coming off...I would put on yoga pants and t-**** if I am not going anywhere...my fiance shovel's the snow lol
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My work dress code is pretty casual, so I don't normally change right when I get home since I'm already wearing jeans and a fairly comfy top. Sometimes it's a pajama pants kind of day, though. And of course I change before I work out. Who wants to exercise in jeans!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Depends on the time of day and if I have anything else I need to do.

If I am just going home from work and will be home the rest of the day, then yoga or sweat pants with a tshirt/tank/or sweatshirt depending on the temp.

If I had to shovel snow, I would put on a pair of jeans most likely, but might just do it in sweats too.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

I am certainly not the one judging here, Heather....

Guess who is
    tumblr_llanuoEncK1qj0zk3o1_500.gif

Next time tell him to shovel the snow for you so you can get back to lounging around the house.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    That typo. Is funny.

Very funny.

OMG, don't google lion cloth at work!