Help me settle the REAL argument

Options
IPAkiller
IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
When you get home from work (assuming you have a day job) and are expecting a "friend of the opposite sex" who is going to be bringing you dinner, helping you get some stuff done and will with almost certainly be leaving you curled in the fetal position after some mattress gymnastics; would you change into sweat pants and an old t-shirt before they arrive? What if they snowblow for you too?

Replies

• _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    slowly backing out of this one ;)
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    When you get home from work (assuming you have a day job) and are expecting a "friend of the opposite sex" who is going to be bringing you dinner, helping you get some stuff done and will with almost certainly be leaving you curled in the fetal position after some mattress gymnastics; would you change into sweat pants and an old t-shirt before they arrive? What if they snowblow for you too?

I'd say if they're doing any kind of blowing, that you're a lucky lucky man and you should STFU and man up.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh honey, I already won :)
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    lol

i love you guys
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Do the sweat pants happen to have Juicy stamped on the back so this friend knows that you're ready for action? You don't want to send out mixed signals. "Old Navy? wtf is all that about?"
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Well, if he's going to leave me in the fetal position, it doesn't matter what I'm wearing because I won't be for long. :wink:
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Do the sweat pants happen to have Juicy stamped on the back so this friend knows that you're ready for action? You don't want to send out mixed signals. "Old Navy? wtf is all that about?"

But... he IS old Navy.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    See.. that's kind of like a "date"... If you lived together, the sweats would be okay, bu I'd at least do jeans for the above situation.

Sorry Odus. :flowerforyou:
  • odusgolp
    Options
    See.. that's kind of like a "date"... If you lived together, the sweats would be okay, bu I'd at least do jeans for the above situation.

Sorry Odus. :flowerforyou:

No, Rae, NOOOO!!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    In for snowblowing. I'd say sweats are totally acceptable. And sweets. Chocolate. Lots of it.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    In for snowblowing. I'd say sweats are totally acceptable. And sweets. Chocolate. Lots of it.

I made him a chocolate glazed chocolate torte last weekend!

243610.jpg
  • sorry Odus....

but I gotta be honest....

IF ...and I mean IF I'm feeling THAT lazy that putting on a pair of jeans is too much work...

then I just wear a trench coat....wrap, tie and go...

JUST the coat.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    sorry Odus....

but I gotta be honest....

IF ...and I mean IF I'm feeling THAT lazy that putting on a pair of jeans is too much work...

then I just wear a trench coat....wrap, tie and go...

JUST the coat.

Fine... I'll wear jeans tonight.

*evil grin*
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    thinking.gif
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

I'm intrigued. Go on...

So wait. She did all of that for you and you went sweat pants and t shirt? NO. You should have prettied-up some.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Pshh... I wear yoga pants & a tank when someone is coming over for some "snowblowing". I've never had any complaints. You want someone to dress up then take them out :wink:
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    How about a compromise? Tshirt and track pants on top, with some sexy lingerie underneath?
  • odusgolp
    Options
    How about a compromise? Tshirt and track pants on top, with some sexy lingerie underneath?

So.... I should also stop wearing men's boxer briefs?

F*cking tough crowd, man!!
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Meet them at the door naked