One year of logging....who knew I am THAT girl?

Options

Replies

• ejtj1234
    ejtj1234 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Great job!
  • nomoremcds
    nomoremcds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Very well done!
  • pcdragonfly
    Options
    Very inspirational! YOu look awsome
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    congratulations to you.. you look amazing, but your happy shines through even stronger than that.
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!!! Absolutely amazing
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, hun! You look beautiful, but you also look confident and that's the most important part. Keep working!
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome. Amazing job!! I love the part about valuing yourself now more than ever.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • pocho269
    pocho269 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!
  • CoCo684
    CoCo684 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • verasdaughter
    verasdaughter Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Love. Great job!!!
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Christy- I'm currently training for a half marathon, so I run 3-4 days a week and lift 3 days (upper body, lower body, then compounds)... To be honest, sometimes I feel like I stretch myself a bit thin (I run and lift on the same days due to the babysitting schedule at the gym... Plus I cross train 2 days a week at home with Jillian micheals and Zumba). Make sure you're listening to your body.... Take rest days, and never train the same body part two days in a row. :)

Thanks for your advice!
  • runninghome
    runninghome Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I needed to hear this right now. I'm 5"4, 33yr. and I weight 198. Like I said, I needed to read this right now. Can I ask how many calories you ate daily to lose weight and how often you exercised?

Thank you for posting this.
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And now you get to be one for those of us lurking and looking for inspiration! Thank You :happy:
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You have done a great job!
  • DontWeightForMe
    DontWeightForMe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • Patti6359
    Patti6359 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring! Thank-you for sharing. Congrats on your success!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring! Thank you! :) Wow to you!!!!
  • sunriseinchaos
    sunriseinchaos Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I still get frustrated (like my current 3 month long plateau. But, I'm starting to be more concentrated on fitness, so not seeing the scale move but watching inches slowly drop keeps me going :)
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and very happy... great to see. I have to say that I couldn't believe it when I ready your story and you are 33. From your picture, I thought you were a teenager. You look so young and energetic. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!