I need buddies who need to lose 50+ lbs

Options
Hi everyone, I am currently 265 lbs and my goal is to lose 65lbs . I've been heavy all my life, but I am currently at my heaviest. I was just diagnosed with fatty liver so I am trying my best to be healthy and more active. I really need buddies so we can motivate each other. I am also graduating from college on May so I would also like to shed some pounds for that special day.

Please feel free to add me so we can walk through this journey together.

Replies

• SelfLoveMamma
    Options
    adding you!
  • fairefaerie
    fairefaerie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in on this. I'm 219 and looking to lose 69 pounds. I'd love to have some more people who are going for something like this!
  • Jan2560
    Options
    You can count me in!!!
  • footballpeach
    Options
    I need to lose 75. I'll definitely add you.
  • Tashamarie55
    Tashamarie55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started at 202 (currently at 196) and need to lose at least 46 more. I'm in! :)
  • sparksgirl1
    sparksgirl1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started too and I need to lose at least 50 lbs. I have no friends except my daughter so please add me if you can. I think with friends this will be easier.
  • xPeacefulx
    xPeacefulx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i need to loose 60+ sending friend request :)
  • iojon1
    iojon1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 297 lbs. and my goal is to lose 147 lbs. I often discouraged and could use some buddies. I have my daughters college graduation in August, and would love to lose at least 60 lbs. of that.
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I started at 233, now 220, need to lose around 55 lbs. Please feel free to add me :)
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you're looking specifically for female buddies or not, but I have about 70lbs that I still need to lose, so feel free to add me as an accountability / motivational buddy if you'd like.
  • mummygemma7
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm new too and want to lose 57lb. I will add you when I have figured out how ... thats how new I am lol :)
  • christinaxcarrie
    Options
    I need to loss 45 at minimum (to be down to my healthy bmi) but I'm most likely doing to go for 65 Ibs to be at 144 which is my ideal weight. I'd love you add you ^_^
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I still need to loss at least 100+ or more I need all the help I can get
  • ks_mommaof5
    ks_mommaof5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm always in search of friends for motivation - I'm currently 229 (down from a start of 247) and I'm en route to a mid-term goal of 180. I'm turning 40 this year and am super dedicated to living better in a real, non-fad, non-deprivation way. I have five fabulous kiddos and work full time, so I have to juggle like a clown to get my five-to-six workouts in a week.

I know we can ALL do this ... especially when we support each other!!!! ;)
  • mudpiechick
    mudpiechick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Had an injury and gained back most of my weight. I need to lose at least 50 and I need all the help I can get. I was running everyday and felt so good and now after the weight gain can barely walk across the room. Fighting plantar faschitis so right now running is out.
  • romeogig
    Options
    I would like to lose 60 lbs to get to a healthy weight. Would love some buddies to stay motivated, give and get tips. Would be happy to be your buddy as well.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm about 25% of the way to my goal weight,I started at 355. I'd love to add friends so if anyone wants to add me please do
  • Deniheart
    Options
    I'd like to join you I started out at 215 and am down to 201.3 as of this morning...my short term goal is under 200 and just to try to keep going after that. My motivation at the moment is my brother that passed away in October....just finally decided to try to get healthier all the way around - Deni
  • kiki2009
    kiki2009 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I started about three weeks ago and am currently down 22 pounds. Hoping to lose 100 though but would like to lose a total of 50 before summer.
  • I want to loose at least 115lbs. I have already lost 11lbs and I need buddies as well. It's is very difficult doing this on your own with so many temptations out there. I would love to add you and lets stay encouraged to get healthier by any means necessary!!! :flowerforyou: