I need buddies who need to lose 50+ lbs

Options

Replies

• Gaillb170
    Options
    I need a friend to do this journey with. 53 years old, have a hundred pounds to lose. Count me in with you. Lets get it done!
  • Casujei
    Casujei Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add or else I would. I would love to going you on this journey.:bigsmile:
  • Terry1416
    Terry1416 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I understand…both sons getting married this year and trying to lose 60 lbs. Plus diabetic and working to get off insulin. Lost 11 so far and need another 5 more for the goal to get off insulin…all encouragement appreciated.
  • Reconstruction_Li
    Reconstruction_Li Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Here for you and anyone who wants a postive support system <3
  • allboyz1018
    Options
    Hi! I just started a few days ago. I need to lose 50+ pounds. I need a group for support. Please add me. THANK YOU!!!!
  • KayTheGemini
    Options
    I weigh 219! Im looking to lose 50+ .. I'll be your buddy through this! Add me everyone, feel free.
  • roguef91
    Options
    I need buddies too! I have only been at this for real for one month. I want to lose about 60 myself. Been struggling alot this past week so I will be offering invites to alot you as well! Good luck and shoot me a message every now and then!
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    Add me :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all good luck and feel free to add me
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request~ Currently around 252 after having my first baby...would love to be about 135-140, but my first goal is 10% (so 225) and the next big goal would be 199!
  • sandals121
    sandals121 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Same boat. Anyone can add me. (:
  • ttidwell81
    ttidwell81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I myself is looking for some friends to help me along this journey.
  • Lindakaye_101
    Options
    Request sent!
    I have 101 lbs to lose.
    Anyone can add me. :)
    Good luck everyone!!
    WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • Foodiethinking
    Foodiethinking Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Just added :) I started at 227lbs and made 14lbs progress but would like to get to 180 so puts me at the 47lb mark if you'll have me!
  • Zbefit
    Zbefit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hey there! I an new to MFP, and I've never counted calories before. Theeen, I had a baby!. I've got about 40 lbs to lose!
    Feel free to add me!, I need the support, and I'd love to help motivate too.
  • rebeccaaa_elizabeth
    Options
    I currently have about 55lbs left to lose. SW: 253, CW: 235 & GW: 180. Feel free to add me.

This goes for anyone else, too. :flowerforyou:
  • bback2014
    Options
    I am new to this site and do not know how to add someone...Please walk me through it...

I would love to participate in and providing support!
  • xXxNeVaGiVeUpxXx
    Options
    Hey everyone,

My names Leah ... I am a aussie chick needing to loos 25 kilos (55lbs)

I don't have many friends that need to loose weight ... so in terms of support I do not have much. Even my partner is all that supportive as he just finished having a bowl of hot chips with lots of chicken salt (my fav).

I downloaded the app awhile ago but only just using it now. I am in need of a buddy for motivation as I cant afford to put anymore weight on!! I am at my limit

I will send you a request!! good luck everyone :)
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

Another Aussie here.

My start weight was 234lb (106 kg) and I'm currently 180 (80kgs).

I've lost more but I've gained it back unfortunately.

My goal is to be under 130lb .... Need to get motivated!!

Add me :)