How I lost 360lbs in 15 months

Options

Replies

• jbug8
    jbug8 Posts: 2
    Options
    So Awesome, Congratulations! Good luck with everything the future now holds for you!!! You deserve it.
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring. We truly are the only person standing in the way of our own success. Way to take personall responsibiliy and a good friend to get the ball rolling. Great job!
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Amazing!
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Brian, you brought me to tears (sad and happy ones) with your story. You had so many hurdles but beat it anyway. I don't think there are words to express how amazing your journey has been (and continues to be). Thanks for sharing - you've touched me today, along with many, many others here on MFP.
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    What an incredible testimony! You are so inspiring to me! Your story brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes it's so easy to just give up on every recovering our "former" selves! My surgeries have caused hormones to go out of whack and am trying to combat tummy and thyroid issues. Thank you for sharing - you've given us HOPE!! Good luck with your marathon!
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    :')

Great job!!! That was truly inspirational!! Thank you for sharing.
  • kvan64
    kvan64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    And I thought my 15kg were an accomplishment! AMAZING! :noway:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing and inspirational story Brian :flowerforyou:
  • musetle
    Options
    this was truly incredible to read, congratulations!!
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    Oh my word!!!!

That is an amazing transformation, Congratulations on changing your life & wish you all the happiness that dedication deserves!
  • honeyspot1
    honeyspot1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing story and I was so happy to hear it. I even read it to my son. You have defeated alcoholism, obesity, and depression. And now the story must go on; maybe write a book or continue to tell your story to inspire others.
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options

Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing your transformation! What you have accomplished one day at a time is truly amazing!
  • luvdogz
    luvdogz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. SO inspiring!!
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible. Amazing dedication.
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I dont usually comment on posts but Brian this is the most incredible story I've read in a long time. By the look on this post everybody on MFP is truly inspired by you and should be! There's nothing in this world like friends and I'm glad that you've found one for life with Jackie!

Keep pushing (it only gets better)

-Erin
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow. Impressive and inspirational. Best of luck to you!! And thank you for sharing! :-)

- Michelle
  • scrach
    scrach Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, very inspirational! Just what I needed to read yo get me back on track.. Thank you!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. (: You're very handsome, congrats on the success!
  • geeberscreepers
    geeberscreepers Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story, I'm sure you have inspired many people today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!