Replies

• bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    wow amazing and u guys are a gorgeous couple
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Incredible story !! You have come such a long way in such a short time !!! Such great inspiration for me :)
  • MsLaTisha83
    MsLaTisha83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing!!! Your story is very inspiring and should be published somewhere! I feel like I know you just from reading this and am so very proud of how far you've come. Thank you for sharing and I wish you the best as you continune on your journey in life!
  • malibukaty11
    malibukaty11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This might just be the most inspirational success story that I have ever read, and I have read a lot! You two make a gorgeous couple also! Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing!
  • Chrissee
    Chrissee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Brian, Thank you for sharing your story! It is so impressive how you took control of your life and your actions and began doing what is best for your body. You are an amazing individual! If you can do this, think of everything else in your life you can do! Congrats=-)
  • mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations your transformation is incredible...you are an inspiration for sure...thanks for sharing and inspiring me...
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Wow Congrats!
  • debobrien1
    Options
    This is the most motivational story I've ever read! You are amazing! Prayers for a successful operation!
  • ofthenorth
    ofthenorth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Dude. Your story is a true inspiration . You should be so proud of yourself.
  • turtledove773
    turtledove773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That my new friend is absolutely AWESOME!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing your story!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Super inspirational. Kudos brother.
  • shanighias
    shanighias Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I usually don't read such long post but your story was heart touching and I couldn't stop....you are great inspiration!
  • Deestrong68
    Deestrong68 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks for Sharing, Amazing !
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are an amazing person, a testament to how strong one can be and how much we can accomplish! Yay for Jackie too :)
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - good luck with your next goals :drinker:
  • kvan64
    kvan64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Brian you are a true inspiration! Thank you for sharing a very honest and heart felt story of your journey to a successful lifestyle change. We are all here for the same reason, to loose weight and improve our health, YOU SIR SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR YOU COURAGE, DEDICATIONS AND SUCCESS. I'm confident that your post will help many along their journey with their addictions. Thank you and I prayer for your continued success and happiness.
  • kvan64
    kvan64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention....your profile picture says it all. You look overjoyed! What beautiful smiles you both have!
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow,im speechless, congrats,you're an inspiration to allot us:)
  • bradXdale
    Options
    Your post has left me speechless.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!