191011121315»

Replies

• SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    good job!......my story would be more like a roller coaster ride
  • Discoqueen77
    Discoqueen77 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Brian - So happy for you! Thank you for posting this very inspirational story!!!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story of perseverance and triumph!!! Kudos to you for turning your life around!!! God places angels in our lives for a reason, and yours is definitely Jackie. Wishing you many happy, healthy years ahead!
  • 12always
    12always Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspirational story. Congratulations to you! Keep up the great work!
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    An amazing story and an astonishing amount of weight you've lost, congratulations!.
  • roenutrition
    roenutrition Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I I read your story and am in awe of your accomplishment. You have made a great connection to your soul by discovering how important you are and how you have contributed to the positiveness in this world. Best of Luck with the operation. Keep on becoming. :)
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new life and new you! I worked in 2 detox centers and I know how hard it is for people to overcome alcohol addiction. It's hard enough to overcome the challenges of weight loss but when you have other things as well, it's unbearable.

You have done what so many people dream about and I hope all who read your story realize they can have this too.

Bless your friend who got you to see your worth it! :)
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! Your dedication and determination is so inspirational. Thanks for sharing.
  • paulinewood73
    paulinewood73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. Running is the best isn't it?
  • sreejithbabu
    sreejithbabu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! Thank you for motivating us.
  • amielou42
    amielou42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. YOU are amazing and an inspiration to all of us!!!!

All the best with your marathon!! You can do it for sure!!!!

Amy
  • rbailey614
    Options
    This was a LONG story but I stayed glued to your every WORD! Good for you to have conquered the weight issue and having the tenacity to do it!!! I really look forward to seeing you post a pic of you and Jackie.
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    WOW...just wow.

I also read every word and am so happy for you. You had reasons at every corner to quit, but you didn't. Your journey is a true testament to what it takes to change, self love. I am so glad you found it and I wish you every happiness.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!