Fat Free Pineapple Cake

Options
124»

Replies

• chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Anybody try this cake with sugar free yellow (or choc) cake mix? I accidentally got sugar free yellow instead of angel food (had 2 diferent recipes and mixed up which ingred. IO needed with each).
  • mrogus
    mrogus Posts: 94
    Options
    bump!
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I want to try this recipe too! Bump!
  • jam4772
    jam4772 Posts: 2
    Options
    ok,what does bump mean
  • tripp1
    tripp1 Posts: 2
    Options
    bump it
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Will have to try!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    1 package 1 step Angel Food cake
    1 can crushed pineapple

Mix these 2 ing. together, and bake in a 9x13 @ 350 degrees for 20-25 min. Top with Light or Fat free cool whip.
    If you cut it into 21 pieces, there is about 93 calories per piece, pluce extra for the coolwhip. Refrigerate leftovers.

I read here last week this very same recipe but made into cupcakes. each cup cake ends up being about 69 calories each?? either way, it sounds good.
  • soccerlyss08
    soccerlyss08 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This sounds amazing!
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    Options
    Someone else actually posted the recipe making them as cupcakes instead. I have the ingredients set out on my counter to make tonight. YUM!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    bump....this is awesome!
  • LukeEalden
    LukeEalden Posts: 38
    Options
    I just bought the ingredients at the store to make this tonight!!! Yummmm....

To whoever was asking where you find it, I got it at walmart in the cake section Betty Crocker Angel Food Mix, it's a just add water box mix. $1.97.

That was me!

I'm in the UK and I can't seem to find this 'Angel Food Cake' mix :-(
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Gotta bump this up.

I made this today...What a great recipe!!! And super easy!

I baked 12 cupcakes and one round layer, which I'm calculating out as 20 servings and ~100 calories per serving.
  • mikesnwgirl
    mikesnwgirl Posts: 112
    Options
    so you dont mix in the eggs , oil or milk? just the dry mix and pineapple?

You have to use the one step cake mix that doesn't require the eggs oil and milk. Then you just add the can of pinapple into the dry ingredients. The mix should say just add water. So if it says eggs oil and milk then you bought the wrong mix. I have been making this cake for forever. My Mom gave it to me from when she was going to WW. I also like to put sliced strawberries on top! Mmmmm,,,,,
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    This sounds quite yummy. I'm going to have to give it a try!! :)