Reconnect - Banned/deactivated friend accounts

CrusherKun
CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
If you have a new account cause you got hit with the ban stick, I am sure you have lost some of your good friends and they you. I have had a few and I am tired of trying to find them again through forums, so I am coming to you! Post their old screen names and if they come across this post, maybe...just maybe they will send you a message or new friend invite:

Phoenix_Warrior - Miss your posts....hope you are still on MFP!!!!

Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    OHAI! That's me! :D Thankfully no ban stick. Just family stuffs! FR sent!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    sneaking back onto MFP under a new account....

your_112a3b_1061253.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    sneaking back onto MFP under a new account....

your_112a3b_1061253.gif

This.

If you deactivated and made a new account to avoid a ban, maybe don't broadcast that in this thread.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    People also deactivate to start their friend list over...just something to think about.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    darwin_silence_zps5b31a2be.jpg
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    People also deactivate to start their friend list over...just something to think about.

very true and i know many on my FL have done it for very good reasons. for many it's helped them focus or get out of a bad situation.

but if that's the case, broadcasting being back in a public thread and then declining FRs from your former FL seems like a good way to get a whole bunch of butthurt Chit Chat threads started up.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member

very true and i know many on my FL have done it for very good reasons. for many it's helped them focus or get out of a bad situation.

but if that's the case, broadcasting being back in a public thread and then declining FRs from your former FL seems like a good way to get a whole bunch of butthurt Chit Chat threads started up.

Word.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I find more people poof accounts because they got a bit too friendly with others.
    To a lesser degree is people who just can't seem to follow TOS.

And then, on occasion, people poof cuz they get bored here.
    Weird, I know.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    This is a brilliant idea! As soon as I can think of a good domain name I'm going to go start a website that helps escaped convicts and fugitives hook up with their loved ones. They can just post their name, alias, location, and contact info on a bulletin board and then their family members can search for them.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    OP must have had his heart broken when some deactivated.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    <<< has never left.
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    I deactivated because I was pregnant and got jealous seeing everyone lose weight while I was gaining! Back now to lose the baby weight. Only 10 lbs to go!:drinker:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    This is my new account. My old one was Morebean13. I know you've missed me!!!!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    carissa145
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    This is my new account. My old one was Morebean13. I know you've missed me!!!!

Where you been at girl!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Eh... this is my second account (hence the 2) because I wanted to start over... but if people on my FL go poof (whether of their own volition or not), they know where to find me if they come back.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Like Husky, still the original me.

Yay for originality and stick-to-it-ness, if there is such a word.

:glasses: :drinker: :bigsmile:

***edited because I am my own spelling nazi***
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    UsedToBeHusky<<< has never left.

:smokin: :heart: u

eta-
    i used to be rextcat
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    You know that feeling you get when the pressure changes drastically, and there's about to be a big *kitten* storm? And you happen to be out in an open field where you're the tallest thing there?
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    You know that feeling you get when the pressure changes drastically, and there's about to be a big *kitten* storm? And you happen to be out in an open field where you're the tallest thing there?

Umm, yep. The weather could get fiesty.