Reconnect - Banned/deactivated friend accounts

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    I guess you weren't aware that creating new accounts to get around a forum ban is against the CG?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    But this functions well if you say, for instance:

"I miss leaky! Where for art she?!"

And, if she's here under a psuedonym and sees it, then sends a PM and or friend request . . . no one will ever know the truth.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    I miss leaky! Where for art she?!
  • seems legit....
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member

*checks HauntinglyFit's FL everyday for the next week to identify Leaky's new screen name*
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    I'm here!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    You guys know who I miss?? BurtHuttz. Now that was a man. I still sometimes wake up thinking about him.

The way he could just hold your tiny hand in his big meaty paw, and make you feel like it was all going to be okay.

He was the father I never had. Basically he taught me how to be a man. Even though he's gone, I still feel like he's right beside me. Sure, not on this site, maybe, but still always there, quietly whispering, 'great burn', 'nice logging' and '*kitten* *kitten* *kitten*'.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    You guys know who I miss?? BurtHuttz. Now that was a man. I still sometimes wake up thinking about him.

The way he could just hold your tiny hand in his big meaty paw, and make you feel like it was all going to be okay.

He was the father I never had. Basically he taught me how to be a man. Even though he's gone, I still feel like he's right beside me. Sure, not on this site, maybe, but still always there, quietly whispering, 'great burn', 'nice logging' and '*kitten* *kitten* *kitten*'.

Emanyalpsid > BurtHuttz
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    If you have a new account cause you got hit with the ban stick, I am sure you have lost some of your good friends and they you. I have had a few and I am tired of trying to find them again through forums, so I am coming to you! Post their old screen names and if they come across this post, maybe...just maybe they will send you a message or new friend invite:

Phoenix_Warrior - Miss your posts....hope you are still on MFP!!!!

I keep searching for some of mine too, OP.

I miss StephDeeble! :sad:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    sneaking back onto MFP under a new account....

your_112a3b_1061253.gif

This.

If you deactivated and made a new account to avoid a ban, maybe don't broadcast that in this thread.

I don't think the OP has done this. He is insinuating that other people might do this. Or they may start an account for another reason, like Mia suggested.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    I haven't seen a version of whats-his-face here in forever.
    KEEP PUNCHING.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    KEEP PUNCHING.

BobbyClerici (sp)
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    tumblr_mdugz8UbCN1rxagu2o1_500_zpsb5c16144.gif
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    sneaking back onto MFP under a new account....

your_112a3b_1061253.gif

This.

If you deactivated and made a new account to avoid a ban, maybe don't broadcast that in this thread.

HENCE the reason i said send me a message or friend invite.....NOT Post your new info here so mods will hit new account with BAN stick...I didnt say i did it!!
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    KEEP PUNCHING.

BobbyClerici (sp)

That's the one!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Carissa145
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    the derp is strong with the OP

I miss BurtHuttz too.... and how he signed off on all his posts.... With Love, Burt.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    I tried to leave once, but ...

45501039.jpg
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    You know that feeling you get when the pressure changes drastically, and there's about to be a big *kitten* storm? And you happen to be out in an open field where you're the tallest thing there?

You mean, like when the metal plate in my leg gets all achy? Yeah...feels like that now.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member

+1. Karate in the garage just isn't the same without her.