How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Replies

• soupandlettuce
    soupandlettuce Posts: 114 Member
    Speechless.
  • Thankfully God sent you an Angel before he felt he needed you more. Blessings to you for a wonderful life ahead of you for realizing that life is worth living and that you have so much more to live for and to look forward to each and every day
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    What an amazing success! Inspirational doesn't even really cover it. Congratulations! You look fabulous and oh so happy. Good luck with your goals and with everything else!!!!
  • Obnoxa
    Obnoxa Posts: 187 Member
    WOW! Awesome job my friend, I am truly inspired by you! :smile:
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    I'm absolutely speechless. This is such an amazing accomplishment and success.

Reading stories like this is what keeps me here and motivated.

I was cheering for you as I read your story.

Congratulations, what a turnaround! You certainly reclaimed your life!
  • That is awesome!!!
  • I am absolutly in awe! Thank you for sharing your story. You are a true inspiration. Wow.
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    I saw the photos only - I've not read the rest of the thread but the pictures tell all. Congratulations on a fabulous journey. You've done yourself proud.
  • ffhsanfran
    ffhsanfran Posts: 63 Member
    Great story. Great accomplishment. Noticed you had your sneakers on in the "after" picture. :smile:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    OH MY GOD. What a transformation. God bless you.
  • linalayal
    linalayal Posts: 10 Member
    your story gave me hope.. What a great success!!
  • exercise2day2
    exercise2day2 Posts: 46 Member
    Such an amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • what the fire truck!!! Amazing! you are unbelievable! I think I'm in love with Jackie! LOL
  • Cakewalk25
    Cakewalk25 Posts: 71 Member
    That is an amazing story. Not just the weight loss but overcoming the addiction as well - I work in a system where I repeatedly see people relapse over and ruin their lives and I know how tough it is to overcome. What an amazing achievement on both ends!
  • jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    AMAZING!
  • DawnMarie1970
    DawnMarie1970 Posts: 97 Member
    You are amazing, and a true inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story
  • Absolutely wonderful story! I read every word and the pictures are amazing :). You have done fantastically well to first go cold turkey to get yourself dry then to loose the weight. It gives inspiration to people like me that it can be done especially on days when we are feeling down and could so easily head for the wrong foods. I wish you every success in whatever you decide to do with your career :)
  • BreatheAshley
    BreatheAshley Posts: 130 Member
    Wow, what a beautiful story. You look like a completely different person now.
    You are a new inspiration to me. :)
    Keep living your life to the fullest.
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Incredibly inspiring!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Hmm.