How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• healthnewlife
    Options
    WOW this is absolutely amazing! this is proof that there are NO excuses to a healthy lifestyle! just wow. i know you can reach that marathon goal this is great
  • fitat53
    fitat53 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what an inspiration! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
  • Rachifloon
    Rachifloon Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Just by looking at the photos alone you look far, far happier!! Losing the weight you have done is phenomenal in itself but feeling good on the inside too is what makes it all the more greater. Saying you've done fantastic so far doesn't even cover it and I sincerely wish you all the best for the future. c:
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    There are no words....just an empathetic feeling of "triumph"! Such an inspiration. Talk about climbing up out of the depths of despair to a new life...... Congratulations!
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow!!!! I'm absolutely speechless.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! You are freaking amazing. You look so HEALTHY. You have color in your face where in the first picture you looked pasty. I'm sure its due to healthy eating and getting outside to exercise. Wowowowowow. Congrats.
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WOW THAT'S SO AWESOME! You look totally fit and healthy. A new lease on life!
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you and yet I want to hug you. Words do not describe this accomplishment. You look so proud, and you should be! Congratulations!
  • bernicesmission
    Options
    awe inspiring i need to read your story everytime i want to give up, thankyou for sharing!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations on making those changes!
  • can3mwh
    can3mwh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! Well Done. I live in the Detroit area also, so understand the fun and challenge the weather has presented. Blessings on the rest of your "new" life, and thanks for posting because you are touching many people's hearts.
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Wow. You are an inspiration to us all.
  • looneytunes32
    looneytunes32 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I can't use this MI weather as an excuse anymore....

DUDE!! You've done so well!! Good Job Man!!!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic results! Well done beating depression and getting yourself healthy and happy. Gives me hope when I hear stories like yours. Best wishes for the op and the marathon :)
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    I can't stop looking over your story- it's just so inspirational. You really are a champion among us.
  • roxy_dolly
    roxy_dolly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow...just...WOW. You rock!
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Look at you, man. What a success story! Jackie was a guide, but don't sell yourself short - what you did is nothing short of awesome in the literal sense of the world.

Congrats!
  • walshhe
    walshhe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Congratulations! THANK YOU for sharing your story!!
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story! You are a great inspiration!
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Brian,

Such an amazing journey that you are on! Congratulations on your wonderful accomplishment. Special thank you for sharing your story is such amazing and concise detail. Without question you will be successful in your endeavor to be a psychologist and whatever else you set your mind to be. So very happy for you!

Fred