How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• cwgrlfth
    cwgrlfth Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow you are such an inspiration. Thank you or sharing this :-)
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    This has got to be one of the most amazing stories I've read on MFP. Congratulations to you, Brian and Jackie for providing the support you needed along the way. Awe inspiring success. Here's to a very happy and healthy rest of your life! :flowerforyou:
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I have tears in my eyes! Congratulations!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    YOU. ARE. AMAZING!

Congratulations!
  • iwtfytj
    iwtfytj Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Just like everyone else, your story made me tear up! You look fantastic. Way to go!!!

I'm from Toledo and Cedar Point is amazing!!! I'm so happy that you get to go :) Make sure you ride the new Gatekeeper ride; it's awesome!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, a true inspiration. My excuses are pathetic, I have no excuses... THANK YOU !
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Just amazing, and now a whole new life ahead, a wonderful story
    ^^this!^^ and thank you for sharing your story.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I :heart: this post. So inspiring.
  • sweettoothfairy
    sweettoothfairy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am completely speechless. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
  • Lettee4
    Lettee4 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    There's tears in my eyes. Congratulations, you are amazing.
  • twilightfrog
    Options
    This is basically the best thing I have EVER SEEN. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures. I am bookmarking it.
  • ElayeRoss
    ElayeRoss Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I want to congratulate you on so many things...but there are sincerely no words. Inspiring, amazing, awesome...they do not adequately express my joy and respect for you. I completely understand about the "wasted decade". The good thing is you have so many great ones to look forward to. As a side note, you and Jackie are adorable!
  • cindyellis9404
    cindyellis9404 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are incredible, and devilishly handsome! Jackie is a wonderful person ! Congratulations on your new life!
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    POWERFUL, you are my hero
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story:) Thank you for sharing1 You look wonderful and I bet you feel great! Congratulations on taking your life back! Enjoy it:)
  • Spacegirlley
    Spacegirlley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe you did that in just one year! Fantastic effort, thanks for sharing your inspirational story :smile:
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    WHAT A STORY !!!! You are so handsome now !!! Amazing strength of purpose :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: !!!!!
  • EllieSenra
    EllieSenra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing, what a beautiful way to find happiness in your life!!
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Some of the most amazing and influential people I have ever met, have been reformed alcoholics. Congratulations of finding your true self and for helping others to do the same.

Looks like you are well on your way to being a catalyst for change in the world Brothah!! :smile:
  • KatherinesRiver
    Options
    What??? You are more than an inspiration. You look wonderful and no one would guess the before was you.