Replies

• biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Amazing! so happy for you
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Amazing story of courage, determination and grace. You have a friend to ride the river with. Not many folks care enough to be honest and that is to be treasured. You are inspiring, because even with a good friend like that you had to do the work and make the choices. Prayers for continued success and a blessed life. Thank you for sharing.
  • jessieboyd12
    jessieboyd12 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing!!!! I couldn't help but to tear up reading your testimony and seeing those pictures! Congratulations and keep up the amazing job. You have set a great example for others. God Bless you in your journey..
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Amazing, thank you for sharing. Congratulations and best wishes for the future.
  • 4MissRose
    Options
    Kudos!
  • herculzjo
    herculzjo Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    A smile and hug for your great work. :smile:
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    how the hello kitty
  • Sheri3851
    Sheri3851 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey! You are truly amazing and what an Angel your friend Jackie is. It takes a special person to be honest and tell someone the truth. I am so happy for you and can tell by your pictures you will live your life to the fullest. May God continue you to bless you and keep up the good work! Would love it if you would come back in a few months with an update:smile:
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!! Outstanding, congratulations, every kind of atta boy there is....
  • You are incredible and inspirational to us all. Thank-you for sharing your personal journey in recovering your health body, mind & spirit.
  • driii123
    driii123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    amazing...just incredible. fantastic job!
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey! Fantastic work :)
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am truly impressed and inspired. Congratulations. You look great!
  • _xsomedayx_
    Options
    I have a tremendous amount of respect for you, and admire how you you kept on through your depression, anxiety, and addiction. I know how all three of those are (not alcoholic or drug addict, but it is an addiction...of sorts) and how much they can drain the life out of you. You overcame those monsters, and the monster of obesity. I salute you, sir.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic story! You are a great inspiration and I think you would make a perfect psychotherapist re weight control and issues with it! You have been there and you know what it feels like!
    Congrats and keep on telling your story.
    Stef.
  • fitphoenix22
    Options
    WOW. Who let the hot guy out?! Way to go! You are an inspiration! Congratulations on your life changing transformation (inside and out!)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Brian,

WOW! I am so happy for you! Look at how all your hard work paid off, and you look so healthy and amazing!
  • chelseybell92
    Options
    Wow. Wow. My jaw literally dropped open seeing those pictures. I did read your whole story before looking at them because it had me intrigued and inspired right from the start. You are incredible. I got so many chills I must be burning calories just sitting here, lol. I am so happy for you. :D
  • Shua716
    Options
    Inspiring-Thanks! :smile:
  • willywonka_71
    willywonka_71 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You sir…are AMAZINGness :)