How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I have to say this is one of the best Success Stories I've read. You look healthy and handsome. Congratulations on your amazing weight loss. :flowerforyou:
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    WOW .. thank you for sharing, truly amazing and inspirational.
  • artsk8er
    Options
    AMAZING! A lot of people inspire me now to be fit and never give up, I've always rushed my self to lose weight but reading your story, it's just unbelievable, I will get there on day :)
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly inspiring :happy: you have worked so hard and Jackie is an angel to encourage like she has, a bit well done to you. :drinker:
  • Lunira
    Lunira Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow, that absolutely rules. Congratulations! :D
  • Kalilibird
    Kalilibird Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congratulations on all of your hard work paying off. Thank you for giving me the inspiration I need at the start of the weekend :)
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Well done Brian. You're a huge inspiration. Like MLK said, if you can't fly, run/ if you can't run, walk/ if you can't walk, crawl. You did just that. Congratulations!! No more excuses from me.
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Truly, there are NO WORDS!!

You have LITERALLY turned back time. You have taken AGES off your life. Both on the outside and inside.

The "new you" looks radiate, healthy in mind/body/soul -- genuinely HAPPY!!!

What a blessing -- and blessings to Jackie as well for being there for a person that needed her most.

man, just incredible!!!!
  • nannymarty04
    nannymarty04 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Crying as i read this, but happy tears, you don't know what an inspiration you are to me,
  • Ramitta
    Ramitta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring, the biggest change I see in you is how happy you are your smile is beautiful. Lots of love to you and Jackie
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! So inspiring!! You have helped so many people with your story!! Thank you for sharing!!:smile:
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, and an inspirational story!!! Best of luck to you and Jackie!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I had to get over the anxiety of worrying about what people thought of me as they saw me walk by.
    I would have judged you...and would have been so proud of you for doing something about your weight/health. :happy:
  • slhall0822
    slhall0822 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This is honestly one of the most inspiring and awesome stories I've seen on the Success Stories board. You are incredible. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your success with us. Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I have no words.

Unbelievable.
  • christa279
    christa279 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow! Truly an inspiration! Well done, sir!
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    just wow...thanks for sharing. you look amazing!
  • merci7
    merci7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank for that inspirational story :)
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! I wish you all the best.
  • jeedsjds13
    jeedsjds13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! Amazing, absolutely amazing!