Week 4, "H20" Lose 20 Pounds by Halloween Challenge.

Options

Replies

• achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    OK! Weigh in day was today and I had a good week!
    SW:245.4
    W1:241.4
    W2:238.8
    W3:237
    W4:233.6
    Down 3.4lbs!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Down 3.4lbs!!

*happy dance* congrats!!
  • Certified_Femail
    Certified_Femail Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you pink and shinny.....can you tell me how to get my ticker to show when i post stuff?
  • Certified_Femail
    Certified_Femail Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    1766601.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    i hope this works and you can see my ticker
    yeeey it woked...im showing off my 6lbs now
  • mkpeacock
    Options
    So feeling Hopeless:frown: about making that 170 b4 Halloween today realizing I only have 6 weeks and I am still 10lbs from my goal and I didnt loose a dang thing on my weigh in yesterday:noway: :grumble: !! I am hoping to start measurements and see if that helps me get really motivated.... :happy: On a better Note kids are on WIC and they changed it to where the only bread and rice and milk you can get is the whole grain no sugar Lowfat stuff so this is a god send:heart: for me I wont have to feel so bad eating the white bread that is loaded with crap!!! :noway: Hubby's not so happy about the change but I was excited!!! :bigsmile: They are also giving Fresh Fruit and Veggie's!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Down 3.4lbs!!

Awesome job! Congrats on the loss!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    So feeling Hopeless:frown: about making that 170 b4 Halloween today realizing I only have 6 weeks and I am still 10lbs from my goal and I didnt loose a dang thing on my weigh in yesterday:noway: :grumble: !! I am hoping to start measurements and see if that helps me get really motivated.... :happy: On a better Note kids are on WIC and they changed it to where the only bread and rice and milk you can get is the whole grain no sugar Lowfat stuff so this is a god send:heart: for me I wont have to feel so bad eating the white bread that is loaded with crap!!! :noway: Hubby's not so happy about the change but I was excited!!! :bigsmile: They are also giving Fresh Fruit and Veggie's!!!

Are you kidding? 10lbs away in six weeks? Shoot, even if you only get eight, or six, that's still something right? One week of nada just means you have the logs to go back and figure out what went wrong. Did you eat more than usual? Skimp on workouts? Get a visit from Aunt Flo *if you know what I mean*....

Bottom line is - you still got this :)
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options

Are you kidding? 10lbs away in six weeks? Shoot, even if you only get eight, or six, that's still something right? One week of nada just means you have the logs to go back and figure out what went wrong. Did you eat more than usual? Skimp on workouts? Get a visit from Aunt Flo *if you know what I mean*....

Bottom line is - you still got this :)

Word.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    NO weight change today except still up from sodium...so I may check again tomorrow to see it I have flushed most of it away. Oh, so my hubby sprung a wedding on my last might for Saturday... appearently the guy lost our address and instead of asking his niece (my friend) he just decided to say something about it to Nick who never told me til last night... wonderful! Oy! MEN!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Ladies. I finally took a test to make sure Im not pregnant since im over 2 weeks late.. It came out negative.. Which is ok with me right now. I wanna wait atleast until after october. :) So I can have fun at my birthday thing. I think thats why Ive been slacking.. Afraid that I was pregnant.. hehe I know its just a cop out. I gotta get serious. I got a buddy that Ive been going to the gym with. :) Its been fun. Its a Blah type day today that I gotta make something out of it. Gonna hop on the wii fit to see if i lost any this week. EVen though its a day sooner..
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Ugh.. Im back up to 293. this sucks.. :( I gotta get serious.. I cant keep doing this to myself..
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Lost 3.2lbs this week! That brings me down to 195.6! I have 15ish more lbs to lose for the challenge. If I keep on going like this I'll be SET! I'm so excited! In two more weeks I'll be under 190's which I haven't been in... in... four years! :D:D
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Ugh.. Im back up to 293. this sucks.. :( I gotta get serious.. I cant keep doing this to myself..

Well now that you know you're not pregnant you can get back up on the horse! Come on April, we're all here for you! I gained three pounds before I pulled off 7lbs in two weeks. We got this :)
  • Flotus87
    Options
    Ok so I weighed in this morning and am down 2 lbs. So I am down to 254.8 lbs. I almost can't believe it, since i really didn't make time to exercise this week. however i did find that looking back i may have come close to putting my body in starvation mode because i was making sure to limit my calorie intake and forgot that the 1200 min to avoid starvation is in NET calories not just consumed.

I need to fit in time to work out but I have been crazy stressed about my test tomorrow, which is the one that decides whether I get to begin teaching...in my own classroom...in january or not. Wish me luck!!

Bru...so sorry to hear about the little guy. I hope you're doing ok and remember that we are always here for you.

April...babe i LOVE the hair!

Let's go last 5 pounds for H20!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Ladies. I finally took a test to make sure Im not pregnant since im over 2 weeks late.. It came out negative.. Which is ok with me right now. I wanna wait atleast until after october. :) So I can have fun at my birthday thing. I think thats why Ive been slacking.. Afraid that I was pregnant.. hehe I know its just a cop out. I gotta get serious. I got a buddy that Ive been going to the gym with. :) Its been fun. Its a Blah type day today that I gotta make something out of it. Gonna hop on the wii fit to see if i lost any this week. EVen though its a day sooner..

Funny you wrote this, because I too am about 2weeks late( and have slowed on the weight loss going from an average of 8lbs a month to 1.5lbs this month so far...)..but my period recently (June) regulated itself so I figure it may just be my body still adjusting as I was told years ago (without any testing) that I couldn't have kids, followed by my jerk of a (now ex)doctor that I was simply too fat!! Yea, my doc told that to me in front of my mom! Ugh! But I decided to brush it off and after 'trying without trying' for almost 2yrs and still nnothing, I figured, he may be right in the sense that it will be harder for me to have kids with the extra weight but without running tests he can't just know for sure that I cannot ever have kids. So that is part of the reason I started this journey, and to be all around healthy ;) Since losing 39lbs, I've starting having periods again and acting like rabbits...I figure I'll wait til Oct before taking a test. If it happens, great, if not, I'm ok with that right now :)
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    1766601.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    i hope this works and you can see my ticker
    yeeey it woked...im showing off my 6lbs now

You got your ticker all made out! Yay! Now you need to add it to your Signature. You need to paste your ticker code in there, so it always shows up when you post. Let me know if you need help...
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Lost 3.2lbs this week! That brings me down to 195.6! I have 15ish more lbs to lose for the challenge. If I keep on going like this I'll be SET! I'm so excited! In two more weeks I'll be under 190's which I haven't been in... in... four years! :D:D

A-W-E

S-O-M-E

You're awesome

Yeah, Yeah

You're awesome!!

Goooooooo Kitsune!! *kicks, spirit fingers*
  • AprilVal
    Options

Funny you wrote this, because I too am about 2weeks late( and have slowed on the weight loss going from an average of 8lbs a month to 1.5lbs this month so far...)..but my period recently (June) regulated itself so I figure it may just be my body still adjusting as I was told years ago (without any testing) that I couldn't have kids, followed by my jerk of a (now ex)doctor that I was simply too fat!! Yea, my doc told that to me in front of my mom! Ugh! But I decided to brush it off and after 'trying without trying' for almost 2yrs and still nnothing, I figured, he may be right in the sense that it will be harder for me to have kids with the extra weight but without running tests he can't just know for sure that I cannot ever have kids. So that is part of the reason I started this journey, and to be all around healthy ;) Since losing 39lbs, I've starting having periods again and acting like rabbits...I figure I'll wait til Oct before taking a test. If it happens, great, if not, I'm ok with that right now :)

haha.. that sucks what your doctor said.. I wish you luck.. :) My periods come and go at weird times. It could be because ive been more active.. hehe.. IF i dont have my period in a couple more weeks ill take the second test.. :)
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options

haha.. that sucks what your doctor said.. I wish you luck.. :) My periods come and go at weird times. It could be because ive been more active.. hehe.. IF i dont have my period in a couple more weeks ill take the second test.. :)

Wow lots of baby talk/irregular periods recently! I got my period a week early, which was odd for me since I'm really regular (at least now I am) and on the pill. Before my current pill, I was getting double cycles...my natural cycle and then the blank pills that were a part of the pill pack. Odd, but whatever. Bru and April, I hope whatever you want the outcomes to be, comes true. :heart:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Down 3.4lbs!!

That is awesome!!