a question for the men....

Options
How do you guys feel about stretch marks on a woman. Also, what is your opinion on breast implants??

Replies

• Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Not in drag but.... I think men don't care either way. If someone is interested enough to get naked with you they're already sold. Plus lots of men have stretch marks themselves. It's normal to get them during puberty growth spurts.
  • WoodChuckNorris
    Options
    Really can't help stretch marks. Hell, I have stretch marks like hmmm2013 has said. I am also fine with breast implants. If you don't have them and want them, go for it.
  • ND_Figgzie
    ND_Figgzie Posts: 1,480
    Options
    Really comes down to personal preference on the breast plants......stretch marks........who really cares?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Some guys like implants, some don't.

Some women want them, some don't.
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks myself. :tongue: So, of course, I don't mind them. When it comes to breast implants, if I had to pick, I'd go with au naturel. But it's by no means a deal breaker.
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    stretch marks = not an issue at all.

don't like implants personally, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker either
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    In to hear the answers **Noms popcorn**
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    im all for people getting surgeries to make themselves feel comfortable - if a woman wants implants then she should get them, especially if they make her feel more comfortable and its something she is self conscious about

stretch marks are a very genetic thing - mine went away when I lost weight some people get them bad some dont. Nothing wrong with some stretch marks
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    im all for people getting surgeries to make themselves feel comfortable - if a woman wants implants then she should get them, especially if they make her feel more comfortable and its something she is self conscious about

stretch marks are a very genetic thing - mine went away when I lost weight some people get them bad some dont. Nothing wrong with some stretch marks

Me likey <3
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks are no big deal...breast implants can alter the feel off a women in a negative way...look great but feel strange..but not in every case..
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    As a few guys have already noted, men can and do get stretch marks. My older brother has always been string bean skinny, but got a back full of them because he grew very tall very fast as a teen.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Don't care about stretch marks, and they really can't be helped. I've got some where my triceps meet my torso from when I was filling out at the end of puberty.

Implants? They feel weird, but I don't care about them, either. If they make her happy, why not?
  • phred_52
    phred_52 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    stretch marks, fine. breast implants, maybe not true, but I take that as a sign of insecurity.
  • brad81684
    Options
    I don't mind stretch marks at all. I own some. Breast implants are a confidence issue, which I don't mind but think it's more unnecessary then necessary.
  • DownsizingAaron
    DownsizingAaron Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Neither matter to me - but I'd prefer real boobs if I was asked to vote. The sexiest thing is a woman who is comfortable and feels sexy in her own skin. She glows!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks are unavoidable, whereas implants are (most often) completely a matter of choice. Not the popular position around these parts (regarding the latter), but I will never be a fan (except in the case of necessary re-construction).
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    If a guy won't accept you for your slight imperfections (stretch marks).. He's not the right guy! Personally on the implants as long as it makes you feel good about yourself I'm ok with, but with that being said there is something to be said about just the natural you.
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, not to butt in, but I've been reading your responses and I have to say I'm really surprised! Are you all serious and being totally honest when you say you don't care for implants? No, I don't have them, but after breastfeeding two kids, mine aren't looking too perky anymore...lol So you're saying you'd rather have natural, saggy boobs than perky implants?
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I would just like to say .... you guys are awesome. Thank you for NOT being shallow :))
  • whynot5
    whynot5 Posts: 266
    Options
    "Real" is attractive to me!