a question for the men....

Options

Replies

• fitandskinnygal
    Options
    Wow these are really good answers guys! I must say I'm also a bit surprised. *pops more popcorn*
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, not to butt in, but I've been reading your responses and I have to say I'm really surprised! Are you all serious and being totally honest when you say you don't care for implants? No, I don't have them, but after breastfeeding two kids, mine aren't looking too perky anymore...lol So you're saying you'd rather have natural, saggy boobs than perky implants?
    Men differ on this, but me personally, yes, I prefer natural.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, not to butt in, but I've been reading your responses and I have to say I'm really surprised! Are you all serious and being totally honest when you say you don't care for implants? No, I don't have them, but after breastfeeding two kids, mine aren't looking too perky anymore...lol So you're saying you'd rather have natural, saggy boobs than perky implants?
    What I'm saying is that your man should want you to feel good about yourself and he should accept, embrace, and love you regardless of your natural body changes!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    We hate them both and always tell each other how much we only like unmarked, natural women.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    My husband tells me he don't care about stretch marks. I am embarrassed by mine I have them on my boobs, stomach, hips and thighs. I'm petrified to put on a bikini this summer, even though I am skinny enough for one now.
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    My husband tells me he don't care about stretch marks. I am embarrassed by mine I have them on my boobs, stomach, hips and thighs. I'm petrified to put on a bikini this summer, even though I am skinny enough for one now.

Ugh I have the same. They're not terrible, but I still would rather not have them…. especially on my boobs .
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Boob stretch marks?!
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    Fakes look good but I've never giver a pair a test drive.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Boob stretch marks?!

yeppers
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I've got stretch marks from weight loss but not opted for a boob job.

For the guys that think they care, picture the scene:
    Whether you've met someone in a bar that night, been friends forever, admired them for months, worked with them for weeks - when passion builds to the point where you get naked, do you really care?
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    As long as you're healthy, I only care about what's between your ears.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Implants. If you want them, then get them. Implants are a bit like make-up, or nice clothes. Make-up just to impress guys is sort of missing the point. Make-up should be about what it does for you and how it makes you feel. (Think about: "I'm putting this on because my boyfriend likes it" vs "I'm putting this on because I like it and I look great").

Stretch marks are nothing to be worried about. Some people have them, some people don't. I have a few stretch marks that have almost faded away on the side of my stomach. If any decent man wants to be in a family with you then he'll understand that you will get stretch marks during pregnancy, and that's fine because you have no control over the changes to your body.

The important thing is not to worry about what other people will think. Doing so will effect your mental health, your self-esteem and your confidence when going to the beach or the swimming pool. Having the confidence to get into a swimsuit or bikini when you have stretch marks is impressive, regardless of your age.
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Don't care much about stretch marks. Indifferent towards implants.
  • _db_
    _db_ Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks happen; I've never lost interest in someone over them. Breast implants usually look worse than the woman's natural breasts...but then I am an *kitten*/leg man.
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    Implants. If you want them, then get them. Implants are a bit like make-up, or nice clothes. Make-up just to impress guys is sort of missing the point. Make-up should be about what it does for you and how it makes you feel. (Think about: "I'm putting this on because my boyfriend likes it" vs "I'm putting this on because I like it and I look great").

Stretch marks are nothing to be worried about. Some people have them, some people don't. I have a few stretch marks that have almost faded away on the side of my stomach. If any decent man wants to be in a family with you then he'll understand that you will get stretch marks during pregnancy, and that's fine because you have no control over the changes to your body.

The important thing is not to worry about what other people will think. Doing so will effect your mental health, your self-esteem and your confidence when going to the beach or the swimming pool. Having the confidence to get into a swimsuit or bikini when you have stretch marks is impressive, regardless of your age.

^^^ Wow, that was perfectly said and so true.
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Options
    my ex had A-cups and it affected her self esteem. you have to do what is right for your self confidence. Some A-cup older women love the fact that at 50, their breasts are in the same place as they were when the were 20.

Personally,confidence is what is attractive to me, not the size of the breast, the shape of the *kitten* or how tall or short they are.

Woman are gifts to be cherished.

Stretch marks, part of the beauty of a life lived
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    im all for people getting surgeries to make themselves feel comfortable - if a woman wants implants then she should get them, especially if they make her feel more comfortable and its something she is self conscious about

stretch marks are a very genetic thing - mine went away when I lost weight some people get them bad some dont. Nothing wrong with some stretch marks

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • rayfu75
    rayfu75 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    To put it simply about what men think about stretch marks

" I say we ain't got time to worry bout no **** like stretch marks. We know they either came from one of two things: either you was big and got small, or you was small and got big. Either way, we f&$*in! " - Kat Williams

Breast implants make no difference to me. I prefer all naturale. My wife has had 4 kids and she's just as hot as she was when I first met her to me.
  • 3rdwoozie5
    3rdwoozie5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I look to the beauty of a woman by what's on the inside, not the outside. I think the man that likes someone for the size of her boobs would be pretty shallow. Over time we grow old, things fade, and all we have left is what we started with, our hearts to share.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    When I look at stretch marks. I see change. Life is always changing for me. I have many huge scars that are part of my body, I accept them for being part of me and just as I would for a young lady, If they are from babies, I embrace them even more. Call me crazy but I find some stretch marks sexy as hell.

Implants. I've never been a fan of. Although I wouldn't be a deal breaker as my attractions to a lady also comes from the soul. If she is beautiful inside, and she is content with who she is inside and out, I will grab her hand and walk with her following the falling sunset every time.