im never going to loose weight.

Options
2»

Replies

• amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Its taken me 9 months to lose 18lbs,and has been hard work. My starting weight wasnt REALLY high,but because Im small the extra weight was noticeable. You just have to be patient and keep on keeping on, itll work eventually. :)
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    I think as you don't have as much to lose ( in your picture you look fab to me ;) ) it may take a bit longer and be slower than say someone like myself who needs to lose a lot more. Stick with it chick and you'll get there but don't give up xxx
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Your diary is virtually blank. This site wirks best when you log in everything you eat. By tracking your calories and macronutrients (carbs, fat, etc.) you will get a better idea of where you can improve. Sodium is insidious in most processed foods. By using the "quick calories" feature of your log, you're not getting the whole picture. You should also log your exercise. That way you have an idea of how many calories you're burning every day so you know how much to eat. Try using the food and exercise logs and then see how you do. Good luck.