Options
    Also goes great in brownies:

How to make Weetabix Brownies

In a bowl put
    4 crushed weetabix
    4oz caster sugar
    4oz self raising flour
    2 tbsp cocoa powder
    pkt chocolate drops (i use a 25p 100g tescos own milk chocolate chopped up)

mix this altogether

then take 4oz of melted margerine or butter and stir this into the mixture along with an egg

mix well and put in a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180 celsius.

I put this mix into a square tin which measures 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches. I suppose you could use anything a similar size it would just turn out a bit more or less deeper. I also line the tray with greaseproof paper to save any sticking. Once out the oven let it stand for about 5 minutes then turn out the tray and cut into squares.

I noticed this post a couple of days ago and yesterday made the effort to make them - Thank you very much, they went down a treat!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I love all cereals!!!!!!!!!

Cereal addict here..........Add me, any other cereal addicts : )

I normally have Weetabix in the winter for some reason, with hot milk from the microwave - Yummy!!

A Sliced banana and sprinkled ground cinnamon on Weetabix with cold fresh milk is yummy too ... MMM!!!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    My partner eats them dry, thickly spread with butter! Probably best with low fat spread!

Eats them dry..........OH NO!!!!! God they would get stuck in my throat - I would have to wash them down with milk : )
  • Tanteee
    Tanteee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Have you ever eaten a dry one and then tried to speak? Fooking hilarious.

:laugh:
  • Monty_P
    Monty_P Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Can't stand Weetabix in any form no milk, cold milk, hot milk YEEUKKK!!! ! :sick:

:laugh: I can't stand Weetabix either, I think they're amongst the most disgusting foods on the planet. :sick: