makeup @ halloween ONLY
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Loads.
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I don't when I'm going for a run but if I still went to the gym I'd wear mascara. I am extremely pale and when I don't wear any eye makeup I get total strangers coming up to me to ask if I'm ok because I look ill. Once I deliberately didn't wear mascara to work and had three people tell me before lunchtime that I looked like I was coming down with something.
  • Gemmz2014
    Options
    Always. A little bit of eyeliner and a little bit of lipstick. Nothing that would run.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    makeup @ halloween ONLY

Ha! I forgot about Halloween. I wear make-up almost every Halloween because I don't like masks.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    I only wear makeup to the gym on Friday nights..

Planet Fitness pizza night? Or is that singles night? :laugh:
    [/quote:laugh:
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    yep.. just some waterproof eye liner, some skin toned shadow and lip balm.. anything else is a waste since I get all sweaty
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    Only when I try to sneak in to ladies only gym/studio.
  • Soufre
    Soufre Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    No, unless I have a really baaaaad pimple :indifferent:
  • lilndnfeather22
    lilndnfeather22 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I usually go to the gym with no makeup. But if I already have some liquid eyeliner on I wont wash it off just because I am going to the gym.
  • momtastic2014
    Options
    No.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I still look good without makeup on so I'm not going to put it on just to go to the gym. But If I'm already wearing makeup then I'm not going to take it off.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Nope.

The way my life is at the moment, I go first thing in the morning. The make-up goes on after I get home and wash my face. Unless my schedule dictates I can only go after work, in which case I just leave it on and shower it all off at home.

I just...don't see the point, I guess.

Plus I have awful skin and don't want to make it worse.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options
    Always. A little bit of eyeliner and a little bit of lipstick. Nothing that would run.

thats my girlfriend!!!
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    I put make up on for Norm. :love:
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Rarely but when I do I only use concealer to cover my blemishes.
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Usually no make up at all unless working out after work, but if I know certain people are going to be there...yep;) But I don't wear a ton of make up anyway, just some eye make up and maybe lip gloss
  • wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I wear minimal makeup (sometimes more when feeling whimsical) at all times. The only time you'll see me out and about without is when I'm running at 5 am in the dark getting very sweaty, or if I'm feeling ill. For me, it's a matter of ME feeling presentable. I may not be able to control my hair, but I can cover up my blemishes if they are there.
  • dcr5452WECHANGED
    dcr5452WECHANGED Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Just red lipstick when my beard is extra long