Friends that eat 1700+ cals daily

Options
Hey!

I am not new here, I was on here for almost 4 years but deleted my account, but I rejoined late last year. Anyway, I am looking for friends who eat lots! I recently upped my cals to 2000 a day, creating the deficit through exercise. My estimated TDEE was 2007.
I cannot and will not do ultra low calorie. Too many times in the past I have lost weight by eating 1000 calories a day, but was starving and miserable and couldn't sustain it long term.
Anyway, I'm just looking for some fellow ladies (or men) that like eating as much as I do. Peanut butter, pizza and cheesecake make my world go round.

FYI- I am 34, 5'10" and looking to lose 30-40lbs. Recently packed on 20 pounds due to a new desk job, reduction of exercise and being a pig :) I play tennis, I've developed a new love for running (I'm slow and my endurance isn't great), but I am working on getting back to my form from last year.

Thanks!! Hope to find some new friends!

Replies

• SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    In because OP has common sense!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    In because OP has common sense!

Why yes I do!
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm upping my calories to 1700 by 100 each week. Right now I'm at 1500
    I ate 6 slices of pizza and a King sized nutty cone and half a cake last week in one day and still losing if that helps LOL
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I swear if I see one more kid on here asking if 700 calories is too much, im gonna scream!!! I am in my 30's, a shortie, and hypothyroid and still eat around 1600-1700!!
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    While my cals are set to 1500, I usually eat between 1700 - 2000 per day and I lost 6 lbs last month.
  • salendire
    Options
    Hey! I am on 7280 kilojoules per day (1740 Calories) which is a comfortable limit for me, I work long hours in a highly active job which creates a nice deficit. And besides, I love food so much that if I was to lower my Calorie intake too much I'd just blow out and eat whatever I wanted after a week or two, I just hate feeling like I am denying myself of anything.

Anyway, feel free to add me!
  • bigbear167
    bigbear167 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i eat 2000 cals a day add me if you like
    :smile:
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Oooh! Oooh! Me! I eat lots. (of crap lately - don't judge),

Feel free to add me. I'm not always the most active/chatty person in the world but I like interweb friends. :drinker:
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    If I'm exercising then I can eat 1700-1750 gross each day and still lose :). Otherwise if I'm sedentary that's my maintenance amount!

IN for people who like to eat!
  • Millz5231
    Millz5231 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm at 2800 you can add me
  • kmac0001
    kmac0001 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am new on here. I eat around 1800 cals daily on days I exercise (which used to be 6 days a week but I can't do 1200 cals on sedentary days. No way!). I enjoy Cathe Friedrich workouts to increase strength and muscle so I can eat more. LOL
  • claireszydelko
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8'', 267lbs and 34 (female) i eat 1710 a day. i usually eat around that on non exercise days (usually 1 or 2 days a week) on exercise days i eat around 1850 to keep my body fuelled. Trying to make healthy choices also.
  • RBhyan
    RBhyan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like to Eat good food , first time trying to put control on my Diet . I usually go around 1800+ calories / day and try to Burn atleast 300 Calories by Cardio & Exercising . I am new here & feel free to add me :smile:
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goal is set at 1360, but I don't think I've ever had that!! I eat back some of my exercise calories, and aim to at least get a bit of walking in everyday. Daily calories are generally between 1500-2000, and my diary is open to friends. Last week I went out for pizza on Wednesday, and was snacking on slices of the leftover pizza for the rest of the week! I'll send you a request, anyone else who doesn't like on apples, please feel free to add me :-)
  • rayfu75
    rayfu75 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm set at 1800 but go up to 2000+ depending on training.
  • MarkInTheHV
    MarkInTheHV Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in with this group if you guys will have me :). While I only get to exercise once or twice a week, I go for the calorie burn (1000 up to 4000) by hiking and snowshoeing.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Girl... I can down that for breakfast alone :-D
  • carlalovescake
    Options
    Would love to join you :) I eat 2000 cals a day apart from Monday and Thursday (Fast days for me :O)
  • Mewcenary
    Mewcenary Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    2000 kcals per day for me, and more if I have earned it with exercise.