has anyone tried Ruthless dvd set by Weider?

Options
2»

Replies

• brookmikkelsen
    Options
    I just started Ruthless a few days ago and am pretty impressed by the intensity. I also have Insanity and T25 and I find these exercises to be pretty comparable. They are only 20 minutes long so, if you are like me, I mix and match to do a 40-45 minute workout each day. So, I will continue to use T25 with my Ruthless workouts for now and then maybe start throwing some Insanity back in there. For the money, Ruthless is great. I bought it through Wal Mart for $32.00 (includes tax). It is certainly worth every penny and I am sore from these workouts, too. I had a baby 3 months ago, so I'll be curious what changes I see after following the 60 day calendar. Yes, Ruthless comes with a 60 day calendar. It is not in paper. You have to pull up the DVD icon from 'My Computer' when you have the first DVD in your computer, and the calendar is there in a PDF. I personally will either do 2 of the 20 minute sessions at one time or, like today, I did one video then ran for 20 minutes. I love the mix!
  • kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    For anyone who is interested, the price for this set has dropped to $19.76 on Amazon and is similarly priced at Walmart. Makes it about $1 a workout!

Did the first workout today and I was basically at my max heart rate the entire time. Definitely got a good burn for the time put in. Just wanted to share.
  • rjsdavinci
    Options
    Ruthless is a great workout. It can function alone or as an adjunct to other programs. I am currently doing Body Beast and use the Ruthless videos for cardio and core work. There is a 2 minute warmup at the start of each video and there is often a cool down at the end of the workout. There is a nice variety to Ruthless as well with Yoga and boxing routines in the mix as well. It's a bargain compared to T25. You don't need any equipment for Ruthless if that's important to you. It definitely gets a good sweat going and I have felt the burn on most workouts.