• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    B)cheering_minions.gif
  • Hlschrock1212
    Hlschrock1212 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Loz220662 wrote: »
    I have lost 15lbs or 1 stone 1 pound for us English. My tip and this is from a man who love chocolate more than breathing... Leave sweet foods out completely, DO NOT have sweetener in your drinks. Once you get the taste for sweet stuff you cant resist it..

Walking is your best friend, I walk 2 or 3 lunch times now a week up 3 miles each.

2 more stone to go or 28 pound if your that way inclined.

• Hlschrock1212
    Hlschrock1212 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So happy for your weight loss and happiness! I lost 35 lbs last year, I had a surgery from a mountain bike accident last April, now put back on 23 lbs due to not being able to control my food intake and laid up for months! Re-Joined Monday to reboot my lifestyle and eating habits. Lost 1.9 in three day, cutting out sweets and starting my log helps a lot. Great job and the sweets due hurt the waist line!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm the same re the sweet stuff. Have promised D that I'd join her in no sweet stuff, ie fizzy drinks and boiled sweets (and in my case Strawberry Laces) as she's just had braces fitted, so can't have anything like that. Am not finding it so easy, but I know that if I break my promise and have so much as a taste of Coke I'll drink the lot, etc.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!