Add me! I'm on here constantly!
  • jasonsdragon
    jasonsdragon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me. We are all in this together!:happy:
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on every day :)
  • bellafrmtx
    bellafrmtx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!!! :)
  • Alex_murphyy
    Alex_murphyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Im with ya! Just started two days ago... again but am determined to keep going! And I dont have any friends either lol so ill add ya! :)
  • deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I will send you a request. We have the same goal weight.
  • slacker75
    slacker75 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm back at it this year - and this is the year. I also work full-time, go to school part time and have 2 kids. I know how hard it is to find time for you...and I battle this all the time to make myself a priority. I have about 80 pounds to lose. I have let myself take the back seat way too long and really let myself go and it's time for a change.
  • yumimumi
    Options
    Hey you can add me! I'm a mum of one, run my own business and attempting to lose 5.6k and I'd really like to train for something! In need of some help as I need to keep going - I've been moaning about feeling out of shape for too long! Lets help each other!! x
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    We all need support. :smile:

Anyone can add me as their friend to help support. :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • suzfirebird
    suzfirebird Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me :) Just started using the app again in January and could use some friends too. My goal is -20lbs (I am at 148 now). Started at 175 on 8/1/2013. We can and will do this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome! congrats on ur success already. one step...one day...at a time. it's a journey. enjoy it. some days will b better than others. believe n urself....think positive! they will take u places u never thought possible. the finish line is just around the corner. u can't see it yet but it's there! Always looking for support and motivation. i log my food daily and my diary is open. anyone can feel free 2 add me.

have a wonderful day everyone.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey good luck to all on hitting their goals...if anyone would like to add...im there!
  • MurderMonroe
    MurderMonroe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me for sure. I'm starting to do alot of community weight loss and detox challenges. Having a support system is the best way to success!
  • ktkdmommy
    ktkdmommy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I will add you ;) It doesn't hurt to have a support system! It makes this journey A LOT easier!
  • clszewczyk
    clszewczyk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for interesting friends to keep my news feed fresh! I figure if they are working hard I can work hard too. Add me!
  • AnnaChanges
    AnnaChanges Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too <3
  • Surecutie
    Surecutie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how much I appreciate each of you!
  • DeniseBarone
    DeniseBarone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Friend me too!
  • QueenGallifreya
    QueenGallifreya Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR !!
    Also anybody else who wants to, can feel free to add me as a friend too - I really need all the motivation I can get :) x
  • kwitherspoon19
    kwitherspoon19 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Friends request sent! :)