I badly need some fitness friends!!

Options

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    You're a busy woman!!!! It means enough to you you WILL do it!!!!!!!

Feel free to add me.

I'm currently working out first thing in the AM before everyone else is up. Its not easy, but its worth it!

Nancy
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like.. always online and ready to help any way I can!
  • rlxsn
    rlxsn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :o)
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :)
  • jojosboys
    jojosboys Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm new to mfp and would like a few friends to hold me accountable. I have about 150 to lose and have lost 11 so far. Thank yall
  • DexyFace
    Options
    My name is Whitney. I joined this site a while back as a way to keep a food journal that my new doctor asked me to keep. It turned out that it was not the food causing my weight issue, it is a metabolic disorder called PCOS. Now the struggle to lose weight is even worse because it is super stubborn.

The problem with me is that I am a super picky eater. There are few fruits and veggies I like and I am not very into cooking. I also have a terrible problem with the textures of certain foods as well as mixing foods together. So in other words I am picky beyond the point of help. This leaves me with a sinking feeling that I will never be at a better weight.
  • Chloe0602
    Chloe0602 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and do what I can to motivate those on my friends list :)
  • Appalachiacola
    Options
    You can add me.
  • Fodao
    Fodao Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • lilmama5032
    Options
    Hi looking to add some friends on here, I live in Florida but will welcome friends from everywhere!
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Anybody who needs support can add me :)
  • bg192905
    bg192905 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are free to add me! Anyone else who wants to as well. I am doing my first bootcamp tonight. Wish me luck!:wink:
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well.
  • Plexus5474
    Options
    I will be your friend I just started this today!
  • KudraM
    KudraM Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me too! This time around is also my restart, and I now have 40 lbs to lose instead of 20. We can do it!
  • mamarayray09
    Options
    You can add me too... I'm a Mom of two with 75 pounds to lose, my weight has been up and down a lot over the years but I'm doing it right this time, changing habits for life!
  • TeriaShae
    TeriaShae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Feel free to add me!

A little bit about me is that I am a college student major in respiratory therapy! I have always suffered from obesity as a child. When I was about 14 years-old and about to enter high school I got laughed at all the time for being heavier. Since I knew I was going to go into the medical field I figure that I should "practice what I preach". So, I created a fitness and diet routine for me at my local gym. Weighing in at the beginning of 225 pounds, I am now at 150 and still going! Fitness has completely taken over my life and I wouldn't change a thing. It has made me an incredibly happier and more determined person!
  • carlinaa
    Options
    You can add me, and anyone else who wants to add me can as well. I'm a 22 year old mother of a 15 month old. I gained 60lbs during my pregnancy, and right now I have 46 more lbs to lose until I meet my goal. I would love some motivation!
  • seattlekw
    Options
    I sent you a request!~
  • EATINGTOLIVE77
    EATINGTOLIVE77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I want to lose 20 pounds at a time. My total weigh lost goal is 65 pounds.