8 Month Progress, did I really make it this far?

Options

Replies

• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud, you have done an amazing job and you look beautiful!
    Aw Thank you MFP buddy! !:)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    WONDERFUL PROGRESS! You are just the inspiration that I needed today! Thank you!
    It still amazes me I can be inspiration for anyone! Thansk love!
  • bigb0dy1982
    bigb0dy1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good job keep up the hard work.
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job . You are just the motivation I needed this afternoon :)
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the great work!
  • raaachelmarie
    raaachelmarie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • mshippiequeen
    mshippiequeen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    you make my guts smile
  • mboromom
    mboromom Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! You look amazing!!!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and healthy!! Thank you so much for posting your inspiring story!!
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Since october I have been on these forums daily, and I have seen your amazing progress! I just wanted you to know that YOU are one of my biggest inspirations on here! Thank you so much for sharing your pics and story because you have been my motivation and I am sure the motivation for lots of others on here! Great job!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Good job keep up the hard work.

Thanks ..I plan too. :) Get'r done!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Since october I have been on these forums daily, and I have seen your amazing progress! I just wanted you to know that YOU are one of my biggest inspirations on here! Thank you so much for sharing your pics and story because you have been my motivation and I am sure the motivation for lots of others on here! Great job!
    Grr you just pulled at the heart strings..i will not cry! LOL.......
    Thank you so much. With these kind words I will keep working harder. I appreciate it.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    you make my guts smile

LOL--that made my guts smile !! haha
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look fabulous and healthy!! Thank you so much for posting your inspiring story!!
    healthy is the best compliment I could ever receive! THank you!
  • BlessedMom78
    BlessedMom78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing :)
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    God has blessed me with the courage and motivation to keep doing what I can everyday. To know that my body is stronger then what I had given it credit for.

We are wonderfully and fearfully made! Thank you for your motivating post. I've had low energy all day, and looking up stuff on the Internet as to what's wrong, when, clearly, as your posts reminds us, we need to focus on what is going RIGHT in our bodies!! I'm going to get up and dance, and I hope you accept my friend request. And, also, you look great. That is all!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Many congrats! Eight months is fantastic progress in just dedication. Best
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look wonderful! I don't think it's slow at all. It's taken me 150 days to lose 10 pounds!
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are inspriational! What an amazing transformation and in such a short period of time. Well done x
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    God has blessed me with the courage and motivation to keep doing what I can everyday. To know that my body is stronger then what I had given it credit for.

We are wonderfully and fearfully made! Thank you for your motivating post. I've had low energy all day, and looking up stuff on the Internet as to what's wrong, when, clearly, as your posts reminds us, we need to focus on what is going RIGHT in our bodies!! I'm going to get up and dance, and I hope you accept my friend request. And, also, you look great. That is all!

Yes, get up and dance while you can. One day you may not be able too, lets take advantage of how wonderful our bodies are created! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!