Replies

• kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    THIS week i'm doing walking and exercise vids
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Checking in!! I am down 1.4 lbs for this week for a total of 4.2 so far. 5.8 left to reach my goal!! My exercise goal is to walk 30+ minutes everyday. So far so good. Congrats to everyone on their progress so far!!!
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    down another 1lb today guys, good luck all
    Dx :)
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    this month i'm doing the jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program
    sw: 180
    cw: 179.4
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Down 2.4 lbs since last week!
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    today since it's my day off from work i'm going to catch up on some jillian michaels 30 day slim down i missed such as yesterday the no more trouble zones x 2 pretty much i want to make this day a last chance workout...ONE OF THEM...LOL
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    about an hour ago i finished the quick no more trouble zones...here in a few mins i will be doing it again since i missed a day of it so far...and i'll be up to date on the quick no more trouble zones...
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    im now up to date on the quick trouble zones of jillian michaels this month now all i have to work on is the 30 day shred level 1 today and i'll be up to date for this month
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :sad:

OCTOBER 2: SATURDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1:sad:

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :sad:

OCTOBER 4 - MONDAY -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1:drinker:

OCTOBER 5 - TUESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS BURN FAT, BOOST METABOLISM:drinker:

OCTOBER 6 - WEDNESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES:drinker:

OCTOBER 7 - THURSDAY
    OFF (MAYBE ACCORDING TO THE 30 DAY SLIM DOWN CALENDAR...BUT I DIDN'T DO THE FIRST 3 DAYS SO I'M CATCHING UP ON THAT)

SO BELOW IS WHAT I DID TODAY SO FAR:
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

AND SINCE TOMORROW WHICH IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2010, IS THE 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 I'LL JUST DO THAT TWICE AND I'LL BE CAUGHT UP FOR THE MONTH....IT'S AN HOUR BEFORE MIDNIGHT HERE IN CALIFORNIA I WANT TO REST...LOL
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    OK so i just signed up to start a couch to 5 k challenge that's starting on october 11 on MFP....i've never done anything like this before so along with my jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program i'll be doing this too

i was wondering how in the world i was going to do this after i signed up for it...was i needing to look at my cell phone the whole time i was doing this or what??? my cell phone has a stopwatch mode anyways so i looked on the internet for like a couch to 5k music thing...and sure enough i found it :-) below is the link to it

http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html

after ur walking interval is up it makes like a chime sound...and very NOTICEABLE....and it does the same thing as when ur jogging interval is up...it does play music so its not like there's someone saying for u to start walking or jogging every so seconds....like i said that's what the chime sound does
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY

OCTOBER 2 - SATURDAY

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

OCTOBER 4 - MONDAY -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 5 - TUESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS BURN FAT, BOOST METABOLISM :drinker:

OCTOBER 6 - WEDNESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

OCTOBER 7 - THURSDAY
    OFF

OCTOBER 8 -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 :drinker:

i'm now up to date on my jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program

even though i have all 3 dvds to the program i use the ON DEMAND section on cable....they have all 3....at least level 1 of the 30 day shred...not sure of level 2...i dont want to think that far ahead...lol...instead of having to pop in dvds everytime i just turn on the tv and go to ON DEMAND and go to jillian michaels...i have not been using the weights for the simple fact i dont have the weights yet...not for another 2 weeks when i get paid again..i just got paid yesterday but i have bills to pay...lol...but here in a day or two im getting 2 - 20 oz water bottles and use those as hand weights
  • momtofour
    Options
    its another weigh in day, 3/4 lb loss, down from 181.2 to 180.4 thats 12 st 13 3/4 lb down to 12st 12 1/2 lb
    good luck
  • momtofour
    Options
    its another weigh in day, 3/4 lb loss, down from 181.2 to 180.4 thats 12 st 13 1/4 lb down to 12st 12 1/2 lb
    good luck
    edited for mistakes my previous was 12st 13 1/4 lb not 12st 13 3/4 lb
    oops sorry
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    today is the day when i start my c25k i can't wait til i start it today and find out how many calories burned :-) i'm also doing jillian michaels 30 day shred level 2
  • momtofour
    Options
    morning down again today 180.4 down to 178.6,
    good luck to all
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    ok, i am doing a quick check in! I have lost 11 of my 15 lbs for the challenge! woo hoo!! I have two weeks and 4 more lbs to go....so hopefully I will make it!! I hope everyone else is doing good!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 lbs away from my 178 goal...
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    ok, i am doing a quick check in! I have lost 11 of my 15 lbs for the challenge! woo hoo!! I have two weeks and 4 more lbs to go....so hopefully I will make it!! I hope everyone else is doing good!!

Here is my update....I did it!! I lost 15 lbs and I am six days early for my goal date!! woooohooooo!!! I hope everyone else is doing great too!!!
  • momtofour
    Options
    well im happy i set myself a target to get down to 175 lb i got to 175.8 lb so im happy with that
    hope you all did well x