"Unclean" IIFYM Success Stories and Pics please?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• ketorach
    ketorach Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old-*kitten* thread, but I just read through the entire thing! I'm so inspired by everyone's success. I had been eating keto from Sept 2014 - March 2015, then went on vacation to France. I've been struggling with staying low-carb since then and really, really beating myself up about it. No more!

I still feel better when I'm not consuming gluten due to my IBS and other GI issues, but I'm just going to figure out a healthy, not-too-aggressive healthy deficit, set my macros and be done with it. Brown rice? Sure! Watermelon? You bet.

Life's too short not to eat fresh strawberries and peaches in the summer! :-)

• badger26
    badger26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Here is my 12 month change using IIFYM and intermittent fasting
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Only fat pic i have, Not even taken at my highest >.> Look at the chin and the arms to get just how big i was...plus the stomach even in a black shirt doesnt even fit into the pic XD

m184979og8h7.jpg

Pic i took yesterday for my 145 progress pic. Excuse the bruised knees my jobs tough XD

5mx0nr3mpei5.jpg

Face comparison taken a few pounds ago but i just cant be bothered to go take another i just woke XD

h8csudbhpdxv.jpg

Total loss so far- 87 pounds 232-145 within 10 months. I eat whatever i want within my calories, Often walk more just to fit in extra snacks, Because Mmmmm food. Beter yet i eat mostly carbs, As i have PCOS thats a bit scandalous but their my fuel :p
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    def9rnamh230.jpg

Flexible