Halfway to goal w/ pics; 175 to 155; 5'6"

Options
13»

Replies

• apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Alot of people shared already great advice. New goal- just get stronger! You look FABULOUS!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I forgot to say you look awesome! Keep it up, I think you look amazing how you are now.. this is another example of how you really don't have to lose more than 25 lbs to achieve amazing results! I'm around 179 lbs same height and would love to know what you've been doing!! :love:

Just cutting back calories, eating clean, and going to the gym 6-7 times a week! :)

Just keep on doing what you are doing because it clearly is working for you. You look wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
  • 4MissRose
    Options
    way to go!
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    I forgot to say you look awesome! Keep it up, I think you look amazing how you are now.. this is another example of how you really don't have to lose more than 25 lbs to achieve amazing results! I'm around 179 lbs same height and would love to know what you've been doing!! :love:

Just cutting back calories, eating clean, and going to the gym 6-7 times a week! :)

What at the gym are you doing? Follow any routines?

No, I just use my heart rate monitor and burn calories. Sometimes I'll stay on one machine the whole hour. Sometimes I'll use three different machines. Just whatever I feel like doing that day lol
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!