Do you have a FitBit

Options

Replies

• Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I do not have one, but I have considered purchasing one. There are several different models, and would like opinions on which people like the most. I have terrible sleep patterns and maybe tracking it would help me make improvements. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    Sleepless in Pittsburgh.

I love that "Sleepless in Pittsburgh" :laugh:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I work in the OR and therefore can't wear a fitbit on my wrist. Is it still accurate if you wear it on your ankle? Is is worth the money if I'm going to be wearing it mostly on my ankle?
    That's a good question, if nobody knows call customer service I'm sure they could give you an answer:wink:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. Nice!! You didn't give me your add so here's mine http://www.fitbit.com/user/25637L

Sorry, Jovette! Mine is http://www.fitbit.com/user/23N29M.

Mike

Thank you :happy:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    bumping for later

Keep my info for when you get one ok? :flowerforyou:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Just ordered the FitBit One today. Paid for express delivery so hoping it arrives tomorrow. I will probably have loads of questions as first time user. I am in the UK.

Ask away I'm sure somebody will have answers :wink:
  • vt78che
    vt78che Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I work in the OR and therefore can't wear a fitbit on my wrist. Is it still accurate if you wear it on your ankle? Is is worth the money if I'm going to be wearing it mostly on my ankle?

If you can't wear anything on your wrist, you might consider getting the Fitbit One. The holder has a clip on it that you can use to hang on the inside of your pocket, or I am told many women will attach it to the center of their bra. I used the One for about 14-15 months and loved it! Functionally, I believe you get the same information from the One that you get from the Force.

Mike
  • LADYJDOWD
    LADYJDOWD Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have a fit bit brought it the other day, had a hard time setting it up, But I love it
  • MadMath
    Options
    anybody have a fitbit they are selling?
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I almost have one!
    was meant to get delivered today but I was out so have to go collect it tomorrow
    me and my bf both ordered ones as well as the wifi scale :D can't wait to play around with it!
  • vt78che
    vt78che Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I almost have one!
    was meant to get delivered today but I was out so have to go collect it tomorrow
    me and my bf both ordered ones as well as the wifi scale :D can't wait to play around with it!

I did the exact same thing when I started. The combination of the two, coupled with tracking your nutrition, will give you a great awareness of what you are doing. You can set up the Fitbit app to sync with MFP so they share the data.

Mike
  • de88s
    de88s Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Venting here feel free to ignore.
    Ordered my new fitbit one on ebay. Paid £6.95 for express delivery. I checked what express delivery meant on the ebay site and it says next day delivery before 1pm. So I expected my fitbit today. 1.30pm half an hour after it should have been delivered I got an ebay message saying dispatched. Sent 2 emails o seller tasking about delivery and checking if it,s express for delivery tomorrow and got nothing back.
    If I don't get it tomorrow then I have been charged £6.95 for first class. If it comes Saturday or Monday then for 2nd class. So annoyed. This also means I have to wait in ijust in case in needs my signature. I checked the feedback and it was 100% with comments about fast delivery.
    Vent over.
  • de88s
    de88s Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hopefully the seller has redeemed themselves. Sent next day delivery and tracking number supplied. Tomorrow I should get my fitbit. Fingers crossed.
  • AnthonyFitness14
    Options
    Got a Fitbit ready for resultsss...
    :grumble:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Mine survived 10 mins in the washing machine last night!

:laugh: :laugh: oh no!!
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Got you
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I just got my fitbit Flex...www.fitbit.com/user/2D7693

I need friends!
    Got you
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I got my Fitbit Flex in December. Add me http://www.fitbit.com/user/29Y8D5 Let's get these steps in!

Let's do this!!
  • Jovette42
    Options

If you can't wear anything on your wrist, you might consider getting the Fitbit One. The holder has a clip on it that you can use to hang on the inside of your pocket, or I am told many women will attach it to the center of their bra. I used the One for about 14-15 months and loved it! Functionally, I believe you get the same information from the One that you get from the Force.

Mike

That's the one I have. It's great except when I leave it home charging and walk around with an empty holder :laugh:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    You can add me, I have a fit bit brought it the other day, had a hard time setting it up, But I love it

Me too!!
  • Jovette42
    Options
    anybody have a fitbit they are selling?

You can try Craiglists but being the first owner would probably be the best thing, in my opinion. Get an envelope and put $5 in it every time you have extra cash and then get it :wink: