How to log the binge..

2»

Replies

• Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Logging it on sunday would just be lying to yourself. Don't lie to yourself.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    You're training for a marathon and you eat 2000 cals a day? Can I ask what your stats are?
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Be honest with yourself and log it appropriately. Hold yourself accountable but don't let it drag you down. Start new today and maybe give some thought as to why you binged that much to begin with...
  • 3000 cals over???!!!! Damn where di you go Golden Corral? lol

The fact is I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I ATE! All I know is that it was a lot.. lol .. I feel like I was drunk. I may under or over estimated..
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    IF YOU CAN'T BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF? Who are you really helping?!

Just man up... you posted this topic... log what you can remember, on the day it happened... and let move forward. It's life... It happens.
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    I agree with not bothering to log it. Just move on, and start new today.
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    ugh never mind
  • I try to be faithful to log. Even if I am over, I am learning about my patterns of eating. This gives me the knowledge I need to change. Overcoming bad habits and how to avoid the mistakes in the future is the power to change my health and my body. I concern myself more with truthful loggin than my failure in the amount of food I have eaten that day. I say, learn from it and move on!