Relationship Poll

Options

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    You haven't seen your SO in 6 weeks. When you get home from the airport do you:

1. make love - in the bed, foreplay, take it slow and enjoy each other
    2. bang away - make sure the garage door is closed (mostly) before you go at it fast and furious, removal of clothing is optional (remember, the hood of the car is gonna be hot from the 45 minute drive home)

Aaaannnnnnnd GO!

Talk on the way home, eat food, then unpack bags/start laundry while SO sleeps, eventually 1.
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options
    I totally wouldn't be waiting to get home. She'd surely be wearing a skirt/dress. Let's just say the ride home would be incredible! :wink:
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Parking garage, elevator.... not a chance I would make it to the road let alone a 45 minute drive home!!!!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    #2 first then #1 later

Yup.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I would expect road head

6 speed manual shift . . . not that I've considered the logistics or anything. :blushing:

It's doable. :wink:
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    2 then 1. Then some food, some more 2, shower and some more 1. Then sleep.
    ^This after getting home. But first in the car in the airport parking garage...trust me, you can make it work!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    Options
    Not doing it in the airport bathroom (and the car not being an option) gives him a whole 45 mins to screw things up...

That's 44 mins, 59.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 seconds longer than most men need...
  • WontShareChocolate
    Options
    Sex in the car in the airport parking lot (done it)

**** that, way too uncomfortable you can't stretch out your cramped and worrying about other people walking up. I say start out with #1 in the foreplay by foreplay I mean oral 69 it ;) then once you have both had a good taste commence number 2. Go to sleep, wake up number 2 again, midnight snack, maybe #1.
  • WontShareChocolate
    Options
    I totally wouldn't be waiting to get home. She'd surely be wearing a skirt/dress. Let's just say the ride home would be incredible! :wink:

Love this answer ;)
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    What about the guy that moved into your house while you were gone?
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Tinted windows :) bang away in airport parking lot, then again at home. Eat, rest up, then do it again.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    You haven't seen your SO in 6 weeks. When you get home from the airport do you:

1. make love - in the bed, foreplay, take it slow and enjoy each other
    2. bang away - make sure the garage door is closed (mostly) before you go at it fast and furious, removal of clothing is optional (remember, the hood of the car is gonna be hot from the 45 minute drive home)

Aaaannnnnnnd GO!

Talk all the way home.

Then 1

Then talk some more, then dinner.

Then 1

then sleep.

Then 1.

talking is for beginners.

talking is for the experienced who've been doing it long enough to enjoy the anticipation.

Agreed.

We've been living like this for over a year. Only seeing each other every 4 - 6 weeks. We very much enjoy the car ride home, being able to hold hands and talk to each other. It just isn't the same as talking/seeing each other over Skype.

Once we get home . . . all bets are off.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    After six weeks, I'm a little on the over zealous side.

original2_zpsdddc5ba3.gif

^^^ rolling.gif
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    After six weeks, I'm a little on the over zealous side.

original2_zpsdddc5ba3.gif

I'm dying here, babe. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway:
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Good thing there are usually hotels by the airport. It would be 2 then 1.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    This is why one has a good SUV.
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    Who would wait to drive home....Airports have all kinds of fun places you can have sex!!!!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Throw out her boyfriend then 2
  • GumboPrincess
    Options
    I wouldn't care, after six weeks just get it in.lol
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    the first time in 6 weeks is gonna be fast and hard. The next morning will be soft and sweet.