40 and up crowd

Replies

• I'm 42 and I have started not long ago as well - I'm looking to lose another 10 kg and as someone said, it doesn't seem to be as easy as it used to be..

Please feel free to add me !

Trent
  • MarkInTheHV
    MarkInTheHV Posts: 11 Member
    Over 50, but very active, does that count? If so any and all feel free to add me. Always looking for motivation giving and receiving.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    We're the cool kids. . . or, we were, back when Brett Michaels still had his own hair. . . .

Feel free to add me.
  • Badgergrl69
    Badgergrl69 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in the 40 and up crowd and pretty new to MFP as well. Looking for supportive friends my age who can relate! Please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • karlajotj
    karlajotj Posts: 46 Member
    Hello ! I'm Karla, I'm 52. Anyone Feel free to add me
  • Hello everyone
    I am a newbie here but have been tracking my calories and fat % for a while now. :happy:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    44 please feel free to add
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    I will turn 41 this year and have over 100 lbs to lose. I keep putting back on the same 40 lbs. I will be so gung ho and then seem to sabotage and discourage myself just when I start to lose, it seems. Anyone that would like to add me as a friend and give me a nudge, push, or swift kick when I start slacking is greatly appreciated. It will definitely help me to encourage others if I feel there is some coming my way, too! :flowerforyou:
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    I am 40. Anyone can just send me a friend request. I have been on MFP fot a while now. This is a lifestyle change. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • Representing 40’s here! Add me=)
  • free3
    free3 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 47
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • rbrown5068
    rbrown5068 Posts: 12 Member
    44 feel free to add me
  • PrairieSlims
    PrairieSlims Posts: 42 Member
    You can do it!!! Just keep yourself accountable and don't get side tracked. Have a NEVER, EVER QUIT attitude.!!
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    I'm 52. I always give encouragement and love to get it back. Could always use more friends.
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    47 here, add me if you want. :)
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    closing in 47 in a couple weeks.
  • Me too....42 in May.

Oye....so much harder to lose now that I'm in my 40's....and way easier to gain. sheesh.

Have a good night everyone!
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    51 - - Feel free to add
  • satishpendse
    satishpendse Posts: 69 Member
    Hi I am 48 and from India. Using mfp for the past couple of years and it helped me reduce 13.5 Kgs (30 lbs). Feel free to add me.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 662 Member
    48 and feeling great... :) Anyone who INTERACTS regularly can add me........