Options

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Yes, love interact-ers!
  • Lavinbrad
    Options
    I'm 40 and just starting out here trying to lose the same fifty pounds that I've been trying to lose forever but never seem to do.
  • evilpixiegrrr
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm 44. :)
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    42 going on awesome :)

Seriously though, working on losing weight for the third time, I apparently do it once a decade or so - but this time focusing more on food/diet changes than exercise changes (the previous 2 were increased activity / still crappy diet)

So I like to think that I am finally wise enough to keep it off this time
  • PrairieSlims
    PrairieSlims Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm Lydia and I am in there with ya!!! I have the pounds to prove it!!! Let's do it everyone!!!! Get those pounds rollin"
  • Jrowens2013
    Jrowens2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and happy to connect with any/all of you, as we support each other on our journeys!
  • orangeflowergirl
    Options
    I am 40 years old, 5 years ago I lost 225 pounds and started a new life. Two years ago I got married and gained 100 pounds of happy fat... Or so I have been told! I am ready to loose this weight and get healthy... I have high blood pressure and psoriatic arthritis and loosing weight will help!!!
    I would enjoy company on the journey.. And need some good support and friends!
    Thank you!
    Shawna
  • pandamommy1
    pandamommy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just made 40 and am determined to be healthy and fit!
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 & can tell you that fitness wise, I feel like I'm in my mid 20s. Thanks to Jillian Michael dvd's & MFP, I got my groove back. Good luck on your journey! I'd like to connect with you & all on this post for support & motivation.
  • EuroDivas
    EuroDivas Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Over 40 here. Feel free to add me.
  • avm1962
    Options
    Hi FabulousForties and FittyFifties
    I'm 22 but look like I'm over 50 - dunno what happened to my bod :wink:
    Fairly new here on MFP - lost 7lbs so far - aiming for 30lb by May, and 50-60lb by October.
    I am very motivated just now - gave up smoking 18 months ago,piled on the lbs - (thought quitting smoking was license to cook, eat, drink and be merry) - NO excuses now - I AM looking for that 22 year old bod.
    Welcome new friends - and hope to read your successes here. :flowerforyou:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you don't need a filter on your wall.
  • HappyTravels
    HappyTravels Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel Free To Add Me If You Fancy A Friend From The Land Of Oz. I Log Daily Since Joining In November And Am Enjoying Working My Way To Fitness.
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Will be 45 this Sunday. I'm in!
  • Kalymoore
    Options
    Hi All, I'm 41 from Australia. Married with 5 children & 8 grandchildren. Happy for anyone to add me if they like :wink:
  • Stephessor
    Stephessor Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just saw your post and would love to friend someone in the 40+ club. I just joined in January. :smile:
  • emd2570
    emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40! Feel free to add me- good luck
  • k8andchr1smom
    k8andchr1smom Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    49 and new here. Add me!
    -Kellie
  • RonJr88
    RonJr88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Over 40 and always looking for new friends
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    45 and would love to have some new friends who can help keep me motivated. Please feel free to add me.