Lost 124 pounds, any others out there

Options
2»

Replies

• XXbrendaXX
    Options
    I have lost 135 lbs over the last 18 months, and have 25 to go to reach my goal. My weight loss has definitely slowed. I think these last 25 lbs are definitely going to be the hardest! Sending you a friend request! :smile:
  • gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started at 330 lbs and so far I've lost 145, so I do know how crazy the changes can be! For one...I've never been so cold in my life, I say I've lost a person & it was the person keeping me warm! Even some family doesn't recognize me! But it's all worth it! And I'm not done yet!
  • runny1mede
    Options
    Hi Denise,
    I have lost 118 pounds… it was originally a loss of 129 pounds but when I was laid off from my job, I put more than a few back on. I lost the weight over 3 years ago. Not to worry about the current weight gain, I caught my pattern before any big damage was done. Just finished a 2 mile walk and I'm back on track… literally : )
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing achievement so far and best of luck on the rest of your journey!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I've lost two super model's and I've still got 60 more to go. I don't recognize me most days and it's really funny to see when others do not know me. I've been struggling as of late and working on getting back on track.