Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

alli

2»

Replies

• PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    I took it for the first two months I was here. I didn't have any anal leakage problems because I was too scared to eat anything with fat in it. Most days I was barely hitting 20 grams of fat. I started doing some research and realized how horribly bad that is.

I lost maybe 7 pounds in those two months (which I would have lost anyway because, calorie deficit) I lost another 45 with diet and exercise alone. In a manner that I can sustain. The pills are a waste of money.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Throw your money into the toilet. Flush. Repeat.

There you go.
  • Have taken Alli one time for two months and lost a total of 10lbs. from it. Definitely was very tricky at times because I might have reduced my fat in food, my body still didn't agree . So overall I decided to go back to the old fashion way and that was Eating clean most of the time and working out 5-6 Days a week and kept off my weight since. Good Luck!