Anyone in the UK?

Options

Replies

• RichardAshley39
    Options
    From the Uk also up in the north west

Just found the message board today and needed a little motivation as today is meant to be a 2.5 mile run day and the weather is awful. If I put it off now though I struggle to get back into it
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    From the Uk also up in the north west

Just found the message board today and needed a little motivation as today is meant to be a 2.5 mile run day and the weather is awful. If I put it off now though I struggle to get back into it

As long as you're running with the wind behind you today it should be a doddle!!! 100mph all the way!
  • RichardAshley39
    Options
    Must say I also live on a hill and have the worst luck, so it will be blowing down hill for sure, perhaps I'll take a few quid and get a taxi back.
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK here. Up in Scotland. Feel free to add me also. :)

What are you doing with no top on if you're from Scotland - you must be freezing. :smile:

^^ HA. This! Isn't it snowing up there at the moment?!
  • kli2705
    Options
    Hiya, I'm from the UK - currently living in West Sussex - feel free to add me, I log on daily and would be happy to offer my support :)

Kayleigh
  • Ebirtles123
    Options
    I'm from the uk too Sheffield to be precise , my second time of doing mfp and need all the support i can get me and my sister are doing it together but feel free to add me
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK here. Up in Scotland. Feel free to add me also. :)

What are you doing with no top on if you're from Scotland - you must be freezing. :smile:

^^ HA. This! Isn't it snowing up there at the moment?!

Haha, you're not half right about it being cold up here. There's been threats of snow, but nothing materialised as of yet. Was a pretty uninsulated gym I was in at the time of that photo too. I think all my fat molecules had hardened making it look like more muscle was there. Haha
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi I`m from the UK, I`m from East Sussex, I log every day, and currently training for the London Brighton Bike ride as well, feel free to add me.
  • missbirrell
    Options
    I'm the UK, in the West Midlands. I log on every day because this place is so awesome :)
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm in the uk :)
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm a Uk-er! Fairly new so only have 1 friend so far. Anyone feel free to add :)
  • happypoodle
    Options
    Hi, I will add you, I live in Milton Keynes. I am looking for people to add as well, might add a few people off here too if you don't mind! Good luck with your weight loss!
  • DanielleLCook
    DanielleLCook Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK, please feel free to add me. :)
  • algwynt
    algwynt Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    add me if u want im a welshman but proud to be from uk, we are stronger together.good luck with your quest.
  • sloeginlin
    sloeginlin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire, I am of the older variety at 61, but need some encouragement, add me if you are interested.

Good Luck

Linda
    xxxx
  • neenorROAR
    Options
    Down South in Bournemouth (: Always looking for new friends on here!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hiya, i'm from the UK, down in Berkshire. Feel free to add me.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    fellow Scot from sunny Glasgow , well not sunny today, pissing it down and rather Baltic but my smiley face makes it a sunny place! and for Scotland that's really not unusual lol
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi from just outside Edinburgh, been on here since September 2011 and log every day. I have reached my goal (bar a few extra pounds that slipped on over the festive period) but continue to log to maintain and support my friends :)
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm from the outskirts of London, feel free to add me. I log on daily although I don't necessarily post every day. :flowerforyou: